Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Delta Airlines Reservations

Best help regarding Delta airlines reservations! Delta Airlines Reservations Desk is one of the reliable sources to book, reschedule or cancel Delta airlines tickets. You can ask any possible query about Delta flight from our team. Visit- https://www.deltaairlinesreservationsdesk.com/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. McAfee security

McAfee provides the best protection from spam and other cyber attacks .you can get the best protection against these illegal things and secure your PC or other electronic devices. the most important thing about McAfee is compatible with most of the devices that people used these days. for more information visit our website https://w-wmcafee.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FixMeStick USB virus and windows malware killer

well if
    you are looking Fixmestick contact information & many more details we are giving you the best directory website you can find all companies details and easily connect to you favorite Brand.

https://www.gethumans.info/customer-service/fixmestick/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add symbol

MS Word for Android has no 'Add Symbol' button. The web service at least have some (even if the list is very very limited there), but on Android - nothing at all!
    Google Docs has all unicode symbols sorted according to language families and specific languages. Why can't Word for Android do the same?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can I please use text to speech in a secure way in kindle notes, onenoate, etc... and transfer them in 9th edition CMS (Turabian), please?

Can I please use text to speech in a secure way in kindle notes, onenoate, etc... and transfer them in 9th edition CMS (Turabian), please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. multiple copy and past in word

I noticed during the paste process in Microsoft word and the windows system to have the last thing copied but sometimes we want to paste a file or a penultimate sentence. Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy.

Therefore the solution that we want when the paste will be according to the last time and then before the last and then before before the last. A minute, an hour, a day or a week, month ,which is to be arranged by date.

The second idea while…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Top NYC web developer company

It is very nice blog. You are the best one due to your blog. It contains very useful and interesting information. Thank you so much for sharing and please share some more informative posts. The NYC web developer provide good service from https://digitalsaad.us/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gridline and rulers

Add grid lines and ruler to word

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Top Web Design Company in Los Angeles

SFWP Experts is an innovative web design company in Los Angeles that creates high-performance websites, apps, and software to grow small and medium sized businesses. We deliver your potential customers ultimate digital experience that makes a long lasting impression within a few seconds. Our company helps financial institutions, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations in meeting their project needs such as responsive web design, social media marketing and search engine optimization. To know more just visit: https://www.sfwpexperts.com/website-design-los-angeles-california/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fonts

Pleassse , add option that allows user to add fonts he downloaded or the co. Add new ones

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Toll free number of microsoft professional support

An email signature is a nice way to end an email message because it gives the recipient more information about who you are and how you can be reached. No, we're not talking about "Cheers, Bob" or "Thanks! Lisa." We're talking about what comes after that: your title, phone number, office hours, website, etc. If it's a personal account, you may want instead to sign off with a quotation or information about a personal project. You can create a customized email signature in Outlook that gets applied to every email you send out. Dial our Microsoft Professional Support number and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Goodf

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents useful
    data to us, keep it up.
    http://www.viperstripesdirect.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Learn to Fly 2 Unblocked

Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    https://www.gaminglines.com/learn-to-fly-2-unblocked/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For Complete Avaya Compatible Headsets Click Here

Now a days headsets are one of the most needed office accessory. Either it is wired or wireless, it is compulsory in every workplace or available in almost every place of work. And you are in search of a place that will accomplished all of your need in once. Then in such situations Headset Zone is the right door to knock on. After recognizing the prerequisite and demand of headsets by people, we have devoted our time and assets to gather all the category of headsets under one banner that is Headset Zone.
    https://www.headsetzone.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to fix Garmin device not responding issue?

I am user of Garmin GPS device from last two years but now my device is creating some trouble. When I start my Garmin device then it display not responding error. I am also trying to install latest Garmin Map update but still same error displayed. I am unable to find accurate solution for this problem. If anyone have any clue about this problem then help me to resolve this problem.
    https://www.garmingpsmap-update.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fonts

Make it available to download other fonts to the Microsoft word app on Android phones!!

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Troubleshooting Of Garmin Connect Not Working Issue

At the point when somebody says or referenced that Garmin associates not working at that point, this announcement conveys different significance to it. For example, on the off chance that your Connect doesn't match with Garmin Express or continues shutting all of a sudden, at that point, it is alluded to as Garmin associate not reacting.
    In any case, don't stress!! Since, we have incorporated a wide range of Garmin interface issues in this guide continues interfering with the smooth working of Connect application.
    Visit Web:- http://bit.ly/2oU0caN

http://bit.ly/2Qn205D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories