Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1.  OST to PST Converter

Use highly advance eSoftTools OST to PST Converter  Tool to recover damaged OST file and folders, this program is designed with the latest technology of conversion and recovery. By making use of this tool, you can easily convert OST file into multiple formats like Office 365, yahoo Mail, Gmail, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, PST Outlook. This tool does not need installation of Outlook for converting OST file into Outlook. You can easily convert up to 50 emails from each folder free, with the FREE DEMO pack of this tool.

For More Info:- https://www.esofttools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is Cloud PC?

Microsoft is developing a new virtualized Windows PC experience called 'Cloud PC' that allows administrators to deploy remotely accessible Windows 10 PCs in the cloud. With Cloud PC, Microsoft would handle your organization's device configuration with regular updates, security improvements, and managed support. This new feature is part of the company's "Windows as a Service" tagline, which has become more apparent this year. Cloud PC won't replace Windows 10 and Windows Server. Instead, it will be offered as an option for enterprise customers who want to access their Windows PC from anywhere at any time. Microsoft described Cloud PC as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cannot sign in Roadrunner email

Here are some reasons for roadrunner email login problems

[url=https://emailspedia.com/fix-roadrunner-email-login-problems/] Cannot sign in roadrunner email[/url] account reasons:

1. Incorrect login credentials (username or password)

2. Poor internet connection

3. Web browser incompatibility issue

4. Computer system infected with virus or malware threats

5. RR email account is locked or blocked

6. Problems with IMAP or POP server settings

7. When the server is not responding or server down error

You can simply fix your error according to these problems.

Related Post: [url=https://emailspedia.com/fix-roadrunner-email-not-working-problem/] roadrunner email issues[/url]

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to fix Roku Error Code 1001?

Roku Error 1001 appears when a network connectivity issue or the device is prevented from connecting to and interacting with the Roku streaming device. Therefore, when the error occurs, the users are suggested to check for the internet connection. However, if there is an internet connectivity issue, then Roku error 1001 takes place.

https://howtofixr.com/roku-error.php

https://howtofixr.com/blog/how-to-fix-roku-error-code-1001/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how can export word file into pdf using android

i am using Word app in android device, so how can i convert or export my word doc file into pdf on android device.
    https://www.firstrankseoservices.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. macfee.com/activate

McAfee anti-virus reduces cybercrime rates as well as safeguard your personal data. To get McAfee security , you need to purchase a 25-digit McAfee activation code and use it for https://websmcafee.com/activate/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Top best websites to legally watch free movies online

Luckily, You can avoid paying many more money on streaming to watch movie and still find your favorite movie fix. Here is the best option to legally watch free movie online through this movie list: -
    Hoopla
    Tubi
    VRV
    YouTube
    Plex
    Peacock
    Pluto TV and more

Visit: https://www.waybinary.com/free-movie-streaming-website-and-apps/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My Strategic Marketing Assignment Help Was Too Quick

Before I even knew that programming languages are this tough, my friend had told me about this CPP Assignment Help and online exam helper. I love the subject that I am studying but I really find it difficult to sit down and finish my assignments. Since the day I have known about Strategic Management Assignment Help I am in such relief. Anyway, I have nothing to worry about since I get Online Exam Helper, Engineering Exam Help and Strategic Management Case Studies with Solutions. These people take care of everything. I am a fan! Online exams were always there and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. retouching studio

Restore your old or damaged pictures easy and quikly - refer to online photo restoration services and receive professional digital images from $25.00 per photo. Damagedphotorestoration service's retouchers will remove scratches and stains, merge photos, make detailed photo coloring, restore missing parts, and do overall image retouching. https://damagedphotorestoration.com/photo-repair

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. image retouching

Address WeEditPhotos, if you can't find an affordable and high-quality photo editing service online to edit portrait, wedding, family, newborn, fashion, ecommerce or interior images. For about $2 per image you may get deep color correction, skin retouching, stray hair retouching, background retouching services, image stylization, etc. http://weedit.photos/image-background-removal-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. beauty retouch

Looking for professional photo editing services at affordable prices? Address Fixthephoto that offers photo editing services online and 24/7. You can order basic color correction, portrait picture retouching, batch wedding photo editing, real estate photo enhancement, unusual photo manipulations or product photo editing. Rates start from $0,05 to $5 per photo. https://fixthephoto.com/body-reshaping-photo-editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Uphold Tablet

Uphold Tablet is used to treat pre *********** in men. The medicine is also used to treat erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is said to increase the exercising capacity of the medicines. Omsdelhi is a place where you can safely and securely order the medicine.

https://www.omsdelhi.com/product/uphold-tablet-tadalafil10mg-dapoxetine30mg-tablet-fourrts-india-laboratories-pvt-ltd/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I Got My Online Exam Help at A Minimal Cost

I was in dire need of an Online Exam Helper and thankfully a friend suggested to me about this website. Since then, there is no looking back. Accounting never came easy to me but thanks to these hardworking people here, it is easy for me to now access Engineering Exam Help, Accounting Exam Help. I just got lucky when I knew that the people here provide students with Case Study in Strategic Management with Solutions and online exam helper. It is not always that you come across truthful websites that don’t cheat you or loot you. Can you believe it,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I Got My Online Exam Help at A Minimal Cost

I was in dire need of an Online Exam Helper and thankfully a friend suggested to me about this website. Since then, there is no looking back. Accounting never came easy to me but thanks to these hardworking people here, it is easy for me to now access Engineering Exam Help, Accounting Exam Help. I just got lucky when I knew that the people here provide students with Case Study in Strategic Management with Solutions and online exam helper. It is not always that you come across truthful websites that don’t cheat you or loot you. Can you believe it,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 324

Quickbooks Error 324 code when it comes. QuickBooks can't find the account you set up when it tries to connect to your bank or credit card's website. Your bank or credit card company changed the account or moved it to a new server. You changed the account name or other info on your bank or credit card company's website.
    https://qberror.com/quickbooks-error-324/ QuickBooks error To Resolve This Problem You Can Visit a Website And The Website Will Provide You Some Quickbooks Error 324 Solution Tips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi NCR

Social media marketing is the process of giving customer service/support to their clients from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Social media Marketing is the best service providing method nowadays because it attracts every customer's attention and People also get easily connected through it. Algorrithm is one of the best Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. Social media marketing is the best practice to increase brand awareness and with the help of social media platforms, we can interact with our customers very easily and we can solve their queries in the minimum amount of time. You can Grow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi NCR

Social media marketing is the process of giving customer service/support to their clients from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Social media Marketing is the best service providing method nowadays because it attracts every customer's attention and People also get easily connected through it. Algorrithm is one of the best Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. Social media marketing is the best practice to increase brand awareness and with the help of social media platforms, we can interact with our customers very easily and we can solve their queries in the minimum amount of time. You can Grow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What are the simple steps for Cash App login

A large number of people use Square Cash App payment app as their personal payment app to store and spend money. To ensure the user-friendly experience, Cash App has put in place quick and short Cash App login process. In order to access Cash App account, all you need is just either your registered phone number or email id. More specifically, all you have to do is just tap the sign in button and further you will have to receive a secret code. Once you will clear the verification, you will get into your account. Get more info: https://quickutilities.net/blog/cash-app-login

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. EDB to PST Converter Software

Migration is necessary if your Exchange EDB file get damaged or corrupted. Then you have only one option that is conversion. For the conversion process also choose the right product. Today we will discuss about InQuit EDB to PST Converter application that has many features for the conversion work. Using this application you will be able to migrate the data of Exchange EDB file into Outlook PST file with ease. By using this tool, you can migrate the single as well as multiple EDB file without losing the data integrity. Before finishing the conversion process, you will be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Best Online Coursework Help by Experts

If you are looking for a reliable company to take the burden off your shoulders then all you need to do is to connect with the coursework help experts of MyAssignmentHelpAU and have your task completed effectively on time without any hassle whatsoever.
    For More info visit here: https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/coursework-help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base