Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Give us the option to turn off autosave.

This is an extremely annoying feature, especially when saving directly on the device.
    We should have the choice to turn it off,it should not just be defaulted to on because it's a mobile device. My tablet is my main home device now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how to do linksys extender setup?

Hello, guys if you are looking for the best extender setup guideline service which will help him for solving their extender setup issues. So now guys don't be tensed we will help you. you just need to visit our website which is here https://extenderlinksys.live/. You will get here step by step guideline of installing the extender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix the login bug

Please, if it is on your end, fix the bug relating to chromebooks and the "activate your microsoft 365" error. I login, it updates, but nothing changes and I am still unable to use any features besides view/print.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3D models and icons

3D models and icons for office 365

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unable to highlight well in word with external mouse.

When highlighting text mouse doesn't highlight the worlds properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Netgear Router Support

commit our prosperity to our customer. We are capable of delivering the device and its answers for our clients and keep they’re separate private and business clients associated with proficient and fulfilled outcomes. So that you can Call Netgear router Helpline number which is all time open for everyone. You can Call this toll-free number if you failed to resolve the router hitches. Complicated issues of Netgear router. https://globalelectronicstore.com/netgear-router-support.php

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. remove background colour

FaceBook is now in Dark Mode - how can I remove black b/ground from white text to copy and paste into a doc? The normal background colour selection doesn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bookmarks support in Word for Android

Bookmarks are such an amazing feature when working with very long documents. Or when using a Word document as a calendar linking the monthly overview with the pages for single days for example.

Please add this feature to Word for mobile devices! Many thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can I download drivers from 123.HP.Com/Setup?

after to refreshing my Windows 10 to its latest form, my associated HP printer is currently unfit to take any of my printing direction. I scanned Google for this, and found this is because of the driver issue. Additionally, I come to realize that, I can download HP printer's driver and related programming from https://allitexpert.com/printer-setup.php, www hp com 123 setup. Be that as it may, I don't have the foggiest idea how to download driver from this webpage. If you don't mind would someone be able to please help me viewing this as I needed to proceed with my printing fill in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to take admission in best International Colleges?

If you want to make your career in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) then you should opt for the best international BBA Colleges https://www.soisonline.com/bba-colleges-admission/. SOIS is the best institute in mohali provide the distance education affiliated from top international BBA institutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. where to find wps pin on hp printer

Incapable to discover https://allitexpert.com/blog/wps-pin-on-hp-printer/ , wps pin hp printer. uable to connent Hp remote printer with your network.You are on the ideal spot to fix printer related issues.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. dating Ideas

Are you a man looking for a girl? Do you need to go for dating? Coe to gigolo services here is all the best selection of girls inviting you for adult dating. I hope we will offer you the best of Korean girls and Asian babes. You can talk about forbidden love.

https://www.gigolofinder.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. canon printer won't print

Canon is an electronics organization that manufactures a spread of products, mostly cameras and printers. These printers hook up with the computers via a typical USB cable. it's essential to seek out out what's causing the matter that's stopping your printer from printing. Often, the Canon Printer Won’t Print issue occurs thanks to a corrupted printer driver. Canon printers are capable of printing thousands of paperwork and may work for variety of years, but after a time span, they will stop printing thanks to various reasons. Canon Printer Won’t Print issue are often a particularly frustrating issue sometimes once you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. voice to text and photo to text

I'm lazy and don't have time to type. If there is a function it will be easier to do assignments even while driving or recording lectures voice in class and switch them to text for my assignments. Also photo to text function can just a few words from the reference book without typing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove Simplified Ribbon

Absolutely hate simplified ribbon! Hard to work with and I can't ever find the botton to switch it back. Remove it from Office 365, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Best SEO Services to Grow Your Business

Blue Edge Business Solutions is a Digital Marketing Consulting firm located in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. With over 50 years of combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Management, Executive Management, Accounting, Digital Media Advertisement, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, and Web Designing you can feel confident you’ve found the right team to help your business.

for more visit here: - https://blueedgebusiness.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ANswer

COVİD-19 How many months will the virus continue the outbreak? <a href="https://sivisolucangubresi.org/sivi-gubre-ile-organik-tarim/">sıvı gübre</a>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Urgent Indian e-Visa

Everyone has different approaches and priorities when it comes to travel planning. The team members at Visa for INDIA have various areas of expertise in order to cover all of our clients’ travel needs. Whether you’re planning an upcoming trip for work or leisure, we make the booking process easy and enjoyable. Call us today and start traveling!
    web:-http://bit.ly/2xxv2cV

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories