How to Recover and Restore Deleted TurboTax Files
If you want to recover deleted TurboTax files from your system, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Open the software ‘remote data backup.’
• Then select the backup, which you want to view, and then retrieve the backup.
• Now search for the operation menu and then select the ‘Find’ option.
• Now enter the name of the TurboTax file, which you would want to restore.
• Then click on the ‘find next’ option.
• It would be best if you kept on selecting the find next until the time TurboTax file you would like to recover is restored.
Even after applying these steps, you are not able to restore the deleted TurboTax file, and then you need to call TurboTax Customer Service Number that stays active 24*7 round the clock.