How to transfer emails from AOL to Outlook PST File?
If you want to transfer emails from AOL, which uses “.pfc.” file format, to Outlook PST File Format you will need to manually set up your account. You can refer to the steps below to configure your account:
• Step 1: Log in to Outlook, go to the ‘File’ option, and click ‘Add account.’
• Step 4: Click the option that reads “Manual setup/additional server types.”
• Step 5: Select ‘IMAP’ as the account type and enter the give server settings
• Step 6: Server name: imap.aol.com, Port number: 993, Encryption: SSL/TLS
• Step 7: Enter your AOL email username and current email password
• Step 8: Tick the “Remember Password” checkbox and save the changes.
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above you can call the AOL customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Visit here: https://www.contactcustomerhelpline.com/