How can we improve Word for Android? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable the ability to change the default fonts in ONE NOTE for Android devices

I can not believe that a company like Microsoft who claims to be customer oriented would not allow a customer to change the default fonts in their program One Note for Android!
I mean this looks like it would be a no brainer since they do allow you to change the default font on the PC versions of One Note.
I have studied fonts and have come to realize that most of these modern fonts such as this one being used now, are not eye friendly. They cause eye fatigue and the old New Times Roman fonts were designed to be easy on the eyes, pardon the pun. I do not like Helvetica, or Arial, or Calibri which is the default font for One Note for Android. Please can you add this feature to future versions of One Note?
Thank You

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • billybilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where do i find the torque or forque as we say it here in germany

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW I just noticed this is "Word for Android" I meant it to be for One Note for Android! Or is that it? Word and One Note are one in the same?? I doubt it because in Word I can change the default font!

Feedback and Knowledge Base