Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Improvements for equations

Recently the feature for automatically formatting equations was added, which is great. But it still needs more improvements, like 'pi' and 'theta' should be converted to the symbols when written in an equation.
    Also, the options to add sub and superscripts in general should also be added.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is the dumb ass thing, I have beee paying Microsft =. Now the want me to pay more , That sucks and it is difficult. Now I can not

I am discussed II why has they make it so diffidult I have thought it was esy to use a computer. Why is Microsoft stealing my money This sucks I have ha I am run and I never new when I purchased a priinter and I an unable to print It does not reprent It is a waste asnd there is nothing I can do this is

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add google drive compatibility

Like it says in the title, also for PC version. Please guys. I know u wanna Dodge drive since u have OneDrive but still some peeps prefer drive and u just gotta except that. Dont let google docs take over though. :D

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recent files list

Needs an option to switch off the recent files list. I have encrypted doc files on my phone which require a password to open them. But once opened they can be accessed directly from the Recent Files list. There should at least be an option to switch off this obvious security flaw.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better Page Breaks

Instead of the dotted line page break, use the original page break from the actual Microsoft Word if you can because the dotted one makes me come up short a lot in my essays and such.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Word problem after update

Hallo,
    The matter consers Microsoft Word application for android. I use Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 with android 6.0.1.
    After the last update of the application it is not possible to open from SD card any Word document directly from the device preinstalled file manager. It is necessary to open every document from the Word application.
    It is so inconvenient!
    Please do something with it.
    Best regards
    Viola

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug: deleting apostrophes lays waste to text

There seems to be a bug that arises if you attempt to delete an apostrophe: it will instead highlight and delete an apparently random chunk of text instead. If you're deleting e.g. a sentence, character by character, it will proceed as expected until you reach an apostrophe, whereupon several additional lines will vanish. If you hit 'undo' and try again, the same thing will happen, but if you then type something new after the apostrophe and then delete, it will work as normal. I've been putting up with it for months now, and it's utterly infuriating. Please fix!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Word for Android tablets compatible with Intel.

See above. I find it ridiculous that it is not compatible with Intel and am extremely annoyed that I am unable to access Word on my new tablet.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please start mangal or krutidev font for MS WORD android app

Please start mangal font for hindi users in MS word app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please, add the navigation pane!

Many people, like me, need to navigate their documents, so add the navigation pane, please! It would be a good idea...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We want to use Sinhala Fonts. Fmabhaya Fmbindhumathi etc.

We cannot use our language (Sinhala in Sri Lanka) on msword. So we need a solution .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. windows spotlight quiz

you can improve it by updating the key feature of android and for more, you can visit us
    https://bingweeklyquiz.net/windows-spotlight-quiz/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delta Airlines Reservations

Best help regarding Delta airlines reservations! Delta Airlines Reservations Desk is one of the reliable sources to book, reschedule or cancel Delta airlines tickets. You can ask any possible query about Delta flight from our team. Visit- https://www.deltaairlinesreservationsdesk.com/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quickbooks Support

My Idea For Android Would Be That First They Should Improve Their Data Securities Since There Are many Apps Which Steals Data From Their Users And Sell It To Big Companies. By The Way, I Found A Great Solution For That, And it is Quickbooks Support Which helps In Securing Your Data And Secured transactions On The Web. Contact Them on The Given Link below.
    https://qbsolutions.co/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change author option in Word for Android (chromebooks)

Currently word for android doesnt provide option to change the author if we use office 365 but we need few places to change the author to submit word documents with different author.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make word for android automatically detect external keyboards and suppress the default onscreen keyboard

Every time I click in the work area in a word document Word for Andriod brings up the onscreen keyboard even though I'm using an external bluetooth keyboard. Also, the menu ribbon seems to be tied to the keyboard - if you want to perform any functionality, it seems that you have to have the keyboard appear along with the menu ribbon, you can't just get the menu ribbon on it's own (if I dismiss the keyboard, I also lose the menu ribbon!). I've fixed this by installing Null Keyboard, an app that adds a 0px high onscreen keyboard, but…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow to modify font styles in Word

Please allow modifying font styles in word for android and online!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base