Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. QuickBooks Customer Service Your Way To Success

QuickBooks Customer Service can be really helpful for end users who want to attain a level of expertise in QuickBooks payroll management. A QuickBooks Payroll Service is a subscription where you can activate to enable the payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop Software. Payroll management service handles payroll taxes and filings for you. You can easily pay employees within QuickBooks.Depending on the features you may need, you can choose from Basic, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll.
    https://www.accountwizy.com/quickbooks-payroll-customer-service/

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quickbooks Contact Number

The QuickBooks is one of the most demanding accounting software on a global level. Small business owners purchase various versions of QB software including QB Pro 2016. What will you do if your QB pro-2016 got expire? In this condition, you will have to connect to the skilled experts of customer care. Well, you can also renew this version. See how you can do it.
    1. Sign in your QuickBooks account.
    2. Then you will have to click on my account.
    3. Select the product and tap on subscription.
    4. Now click on renew the QB Pro subscription.

Read More:- …

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add standard fonts to the app. The lack of Courier New and Times New Roman, which are required for some industries is atrocious.

This isn't a big ask and for a company hellbent on proving it's the production experts, this oversight is unforgivable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to delete word file on an android device, when its opened for just viewing nothing else.

Let me explain what is going on.
    When you open a password protected Word or Excel file on Android Word or Excel,
    It opens the file and then dumps an unprotected version of that file deep into Android's file system.
    Later, when you delete the original on your phone, the file still shows up in your Android Word or Excel 'recents' list and you can just tap it and open it. It is quite disturbing. It has a long file path usually users>>data>>0 ...

The only way to delete this copy is to go to Androids app screen, select Word…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Word for Android on Phone

I use my Note phone for taking all my notes, and whenever I edit a document on my phone it breaks words at the end of some lines. Is there a way to turn off Asian support in Word for Android? I have to take my notes into Word on the computer to clean them up.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adding Harvard Author Date referencing style in word 2016

in Australia, they use Harvard author date referencing style. The word I am using doesn't have it and I find it very hard to reference my work using other online referencing apps. Hence I am just wondering if you could add the Harvard author date referencing style in the word, it would be really helpful for many many students in Australia

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i think you should give rewards like Microsoft based products for using word

i think you should give rewards like Microsoft based products for using word like for example you get 300 points for typing an essay and it cost 3400 points to get a new surface pro or nokia lumina or something

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cache feature needed- Consumes a lot of CPU all the time

Even when i am not using Word, it remains in RAM in active mode consuming CPU & battery. Please allow cache of Word in RAM so that it free the CPU when it is not being used

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. enable editing of .txt files in Word for Android (mobile Office)

I would like to be able to edit txt files in the Word app. I realize that not all features will be available for plain text files, but it would still be useful if I could edit the text. Alternatively, enable on-the-fly conversion to docx format, allowing all the usual features, and limit to saving in docx format, if it's not possible to implement txt editing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove the incredibly annoying and time wasting Welcome Back popup.

I see that requests to remove this idiotic "feature" from the Windows versions of Word were made long ago and apparently not acted upon. So migrating a feature that almost all users hate to Android makes no sense. It is this type of arrogance and non-responsiveness that make Microsoft so hated

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why I can't edit word files (docs) in my samsung android ??!

There is a limited no. of tools in word instead of windows
    The most impotant one you must solve that it can't edit word files which shows me two option(save a copy or dismiss)
    I will delete app if u not solve it
    I can't need it anymore

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve support for external keyboards in RTL languages

External keyboards work pretty well in LTR languages, but have many problems while switching to RTL languages (as a translator working on both Hebrew and Arabic I can testify that the situation in Hebrew is far far worse). First, the cursor jumps around without any reasonable ored or logic, so it is not uncommon to start a sentence and in a matter of seconds find yourself continuing the sentence in a random place in the document. Second, the alignment is inconsistent with numbers being aligned as LTR which causes terrible issues within the sentences. There are many more issues and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ttf file, Save as PDF, Grammar checking

Please allow us to import fonts or "ttf" file.
    Please add the most useful feature - Save as PDF.
    Add also extra grammar checking.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back Mobile (Reflow) View

New ribbon UI for Android no longer offers Mobile View, so text does not rewrap for screen width during editing. Very very difficult to use Word on phone without it. Constant side to side scrolling. Horrible setback for work productivity...I used to write for hours on phone and now can't stand it for more than five minutes. Using Samsung Note 5 and 8.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add macros.

Despite the power of the processor in my smart phone, Word won't even run simple macros, something I could do 25 years ago with a Tandy PC running two floppy drives.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto correct drives me nuts sometimes

It forcesme to spell suppose in the past tense and the grammer suggestions should actually give you a suggestion. I guess we haven't quite got thier yet Microsoft? I know you can do better than that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base