Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Roku setup

A big-time movie lover turned into a creative writer. Grown up in a small town in Tampa, I have recently moved to LA. For the love of writing, I do experiment with non-fictional and write tech blogs on movie updates, streaming devices, latest gadgets and much more. If you would like to follow my works, then do check out my blogs.

My website : https://www.rokuactivationcode.xyz/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Canon Printer Support Number

Canon printer offers top-class quality print at low cost and numerous of best features which are used by millions of users across the globe.Canon printer support provide best customer service by certified and trained professionals who are dedicated to assist you with reliable and effective solutions all your Canon printer related bugs and glitches. While printing with the Canon printer users are facing lots of technical issues, troubleshoot all technical errors by dialing the toll-free number of Canon printer support. The support team offers 24/7 service just to assist you at the time when you need them most.

https://customer-service-usa.com/canon-printer-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 123.hp.com/setup MAC OS and Troubleshooting

Being a technical writer for the past 5 years, I have written many articles that attract readers. One of the best and challenging among these are www.123.hp.com/setup. I have always loved writing about the printers, as it will always benefit my readers. As a writer, my responsibility is to deliver the contents, which will be useful to the customers. Visit https://www.123-hpcom.xyz/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how to set up netgear router in windows 8

If you are looking for the ways to setup Netgear router in Windows 8, you can refer to the steps mentioned below to do so:
    Step 1: You need to connect your modem to the internet port of the Netgear router.’
    Step 2: You should reboot the computer, router, and the modem.

Step 3: Type the router’s IP address in your web browser
    Step 4: Enter the sign-in credentials to log into your Netgear account
    Step 5: Now, click on the ‘Setup Wizard’ button and then select ‘Yes.’
    Step 6: Save the settings

If you have incorporated the steps mentioned…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Set up HP Printer On Widows 10 Via 123.hp.com

If you have recently updated your Windows system to Windows 10 and have bought an HP printer for your home, then first required thing you should do is to set up the printer and connect it with Windows 10 PC. If you don’t have an idea to perform these all setup process, then visit the site 123.hp.com. On that page, the entire HP printers set up procedures are mentioned. You only need to follow them appropriately one-by-one and reach to the end. After that, you find that your HP printer gets successfully set up and then you are applicable to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Know AOL Gold Desktop Download Process Via Tech-Geeks

Learn the AOL Gold Desktop Download procedure from the deft technicians as they are expert in the entire field. So, if you are non-tech and can’t download AOL desktop gold on your own, then simply put a call on helpline number and whatever the techies guide to you just follow them. Once you download it in your PC successfully, then you can easily install this by clicking on the downloaded file and run that file on your Windows operating system. For any further query, feel free to contact our talented and experienced technical team. They will assist you in a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Nice!!! But How can i use hindi in this app

I think it's a very popular app.
    And its mobile version is should have hindi font for typing or anything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. how we can remove password from windows 10

If you want to remove your Windows 10 account password and you facing a problem in removing your account password, for windows 10 remove password you'll use these steps, first you have to visit the home page of window 10 there you will find the Accounts section click on that button. In the list of the setting section, you will find an option of “Password” section, click the “Change password” button. Now you have to confirm your password for the security reasons and after that, click on the Next button. For the next step, where you will be asked to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to import Outlook OST to Office 365 accounts?

Acquire the entire solutions to migrate OST to Office 365 accounts using an easy and affordable software like MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. Through this, you can search Outlook OST files with various options. You can filter your searching with email properties elements like To, Subject, From, Cc, Bcc, etc. It has a Date Range options allowing you to search and export OST files between that dates. With this software, you can transfer all OST at once either contacts, attachments, emails, calendar, etc. The application has also the feature to export only contacts or calendar. It shows you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Moving archived mail from a PST to Office 365

Whether the Outlook has archived mail or not, you can migrate PST file to Office 365 Exchange with all its data such as emails, archives, contacts, calendar, etc. You can import PST file to office 365 Outlook either in Primary mailbox of its related folder or Online Archive. The tool offers successful migration from Outlook to Office 365 without any worry with 100% guarantee. The software allows transferring as many Outlook PST files without providing harm to any of the PST data. Reliable to provide a smooth and consistent solution without Outlook configuration or installation.
    Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add symbol

MS Word for Android has no 'Add Symbol' button. The web service at least have some (even if the list is very very limited there), but on Android - nothing at all!
    Google Docs has all unicode symbols sorted according to language families and specific languages. Why can't Word for Android do the same?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. multiple copy and past in word

I noticed during the paste process in Microsoft word and the windows system to have the last thing copied but sometimes we want to paste a file or a penultimate sentence. Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy.

Therefore the solution that we want when the paste will be according to the last time and then before the last and then before before the last. A minute, an hour, a day or a week, month ,which is to be arranged by date.

The second idea while…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make word for android automatically detect external keyboards and suppress the default onscreen keyboard

Every time I click in the work area in a word document Word for Andriod brings up the onscreen keyboard even though I'm using an external bluetooth keyboard. Also, the menu ribbon seems to be tied to the keyboard - if you want to perform any functionality, it seems that you have to have the keyboard appear along with the menu ribbon, you can't just get the menu ribbon on it's own (if I dismiss the keyboard, I also lose the menu ribbon!). I've fixed this by installing Null Keyboard, an app that adds a 0px high onscreen keyboard, but…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Exchange OST to PST Converter

ATS OST to PST Converter software is efficient and very simple to use, that allows to import OST file to PST file format in a couple of clicks and give 100% guarantee to convert OST data to PST data file. You can convert your full data along with email, contact, inbox, sent item, delete item, draft, calendar, notes, contact, task, attachment, outbox (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). It baking OS Windows version 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, up to 10 (32bit & 64bit). This tool is allowed to convert OST data into PST, MBOX,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update Word on a Chromebook to provide more features, specifically the full reference tab

I have a chromebook and the current mobile version of word simply isn’t good enough. Please can it be updated to include the ability to manage bibliographies and cite sources as that is fundamental to my work. Although I love word, if it isn’t changed soon I’ll have to cancel my subscription

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reverse a numbered list

Please make it possible to chose ascending and descending order on numbered lists. This is essential for everyone making a CV.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back the 'welcome back' feature!

I am a user of the word for larger documents and I REALLY want the feature, where I frequently look over very large documents.

Let people add or remove the feature if they dont want it.

I NEED it when I am editing books of 500+ pages!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base