Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Connect with New People from All Over the World

Chat rooms are the best way to free online chatting , Where you connect with different types of people from all over the world . Our chat room allows people to create their own chat room, people can create their own chat room and invite different people who may or may not know each other. You can also create your free online chat room and you can share photos, videos, voice messages documents etc. with your friends and enjoy free online chatting service.

For more info - https://www.chatroom.getassist.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to export MBOX to PST?

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter is an affordable and easier solution to export MBOX to PST format in bulk and selective form. It has lots of effective features that helps the users to make the conversion process accurate and reliable. Using this tool users also migrate MBOX to PST, Office 365, EML, MSG etc. The demo version of this MBOX converter provides user 20 email migration for free.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Is this possible to Import Lotus Notes database into Office 365 Account

Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration is possible by using the SysBud Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration Tool. Using this effective tool users can export IBM Notes files into Office 365, Live exchange server, PST, EML, MBOX, and other formats. It is also compatible to import Domino Notes file into Office 365 primary or in-place archive mailbox. It is also compatible to move multiple IBM Notes files into Office 365 platform with full accuracy. This migration tool supports all Domino Notes and Windows versions. The best thing about this software is that it shows the preview of all Lotus Notes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to Convert NSF to PST File Format?

SysBud NSF to PST Converter is the superb solution to convert NSF file into Microsoft PST format. This software provides multiple options so that users can easily and expertly find out the location where NSF files are stored. It transforms the user's entire mailbox with zero error. It provides users with a stop solution for the successful conversion of NSF files into PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, HTML, Office 365, and other formats.

Feature of NSF to PST Converter Tool:-
    1:- The tool has very good accessibility to restore NSF emails into PST file with all attachments.
    2:- Offers users to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Best Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration Method

There are lots of tools available on the web for the conversion of IBM Lotus Notes file to Outlook format. Here I will suggest all users to use SysBud Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter. Using this solution users can convert Domino Notes files into PST ann other formats, like- EML, MBOX, MSG, RTF, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, etc.

1:- Helps to split heavy Lotus Notes file into small PST file.
    2:- Preview section available to view the entire database before migration.
    3:- Enables users to convert multiple IBM Notes files into single or separate PST files.
    4:- Creates logs…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How to get a refund on Cash App

Cash App is popular for its quick and prompt services. All the features of Cash App work instantly. Hence, all the transactions whether it is right and wrong just get confirmed in a flash of seconds. And the disadvantage of the fast transaction is that confirmed payment could not be requested for a refund through Square App. Hence, the only option you are left with is to connect with the Cash App refund executive.

According to the Cash App refund process users can request for refund within the 60 days from the date of transaction. In case of payment failure…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Custom shortcuts

Hi, i'd like to suggest a feature for Office 365: Custom shortcuts
    There are some features from Office that I use very frequently but I understand that the majority does not use them at all, and for this reason I understand that there is no shortcuts for them, but It would save so much time for me.
    A way to implement this would be by adding the button "Add a shortcut" or "Add a custom shortcut" just beneath "Add to quick access tolbar" and give the option to add a custom shortcut for example Win + Alt+ _____ and give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is Clash of Clans Still Popular 2020?

Clash of Clans is the most popular strategy game for smartphones. It was released in 2013 since no official Clash of Clans PC version is released. People who like to play games, favor PC systems over smartphones. Viewers if you're here in search of Clash of Clans for PC windows, you picked the correct spot. CoC for PC is the wish of gamers who like to play this giant smartphone game.

For more read - https://getassist.net/how-to-install-clash-of-clans-pc/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. probleme avec mathematics add-in dans office home and student 2019

J'ai acheté récemment office home and student 2019, mais je ne peux plus utiliser microsoft mathematics add-in. J'en ai besoin pour faire des graphiques ou des calculs formels. Quelle solution avez-vous?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to save life of students by providing assignment help

Saving the life of students should be the primary goal of every one, and professional agencies have to work hard to save the life of students. There is one such company that operates with the intention of saving lives of students and it is known as Student Life Saviour. Its services can be availed at: https://studentlifesaviour.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Issue with Cash App dispute because of disaster in login? Call help gathering.

On occasion you may run over an issue when you can't get into the application and consequently you can't have any sort of impact for Cash App dispute. For this condition, you can utilize the assistance from the client care keep up by dialing the assistance number and watching out for the authority of the application or you can in addition advance toward the tech consultancy locales for help.
    https://www.gonetech.net/can-i-dispute-a-cash-app-payment/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issue in legitimacy of thing causing Cash App dispute disappointment? Appear at help focus.

For guaranteeing about a Cash App dispute you have to pick the thing and check its credibility. Regardless, if the thing paying little psyche to being in the legitimacy timespan isn't getting picked for the conversation demand, by then you can get the tech help from the client care or you can go to the tech areas and get exploring plans that will fix the issue.
    https://www.gonetech.net/can-i-dispute-a-cash-app-payment/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Fonys

I don't have a laptop or computer, I only use phone. I have to send my manuscript, but there's no Times New Roman or New Courier font.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How To Download Facebook Live Video?

Here is how you can download the Facebook live video very easily.

First, you have to find the video page or profile page where the video is located, and then you need to copy the video link from the page and paste it into the online downloader websites. Savefrom.net pretty famous one and you can use it to download any video from the Internet.
    Once you have the link to Facebook live video, open savefrom.net on your browser and enter the video link in the search box, and you’ll be able to download the video. You’ll see a list of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Version of Word

Hi, I use Word in an android device (tablet), and for a period of time I had the version with the tool bar on top as it was in a pc Windows, and with the reading option where I could browse through the pages of the documents as a book. Is it possible to have back that version?
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How To Fix AOL Desktop Error Code 100?

AOL Desktop Gold error 100 is the device error code that occurs when the driver is installed in the wrong way. One can fix this issue easily by following the steps given below:
    • Disable all the antivirus software installed in your system.
    • Remove all the malicious program from your system.
    • You have to change the start of the Window Update Service.
    If all these steps do not help you to resolve the issue, then you can download AOL Desktop Gold again on your system by checking the system requirement.
    Visit here:
    https://www.customer-support-tollfree.com/aol-desktop-gold-download/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do i get my brother printer back online

Your brother printer is offline? You want to get back online if yes then here you will get detail information about how can you get your brother printer back online. Here you also get information about brother printer keeps going offline why?
    For more visit:
    https://www.printeralign.com/brother-printer-is-offline-how-to-get-it-online

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make word documents able to be deleted without reseting the app each time.

I am not sure how to repair the problem but it certainly is one that need attention. Should not have to reset app every time a document needs to be deleted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. OST to PST Covnerter is Successful Solution

ATS OST to PST Converter tool is the easy method to conversion corrupt OST file data into PST with advance formats such as-: Office 365 and Exchange Server (EMLX/MSG/vCard, vCal, MBOX, EML etc.) This tool is the Export OST file selective single & multiple emails data into new Outlook formats along with it filter messages “according to date-folders-size. You can also see the preview of the OST data conversion. You should also split the large PST files in various different small bits very easily with the help of ATS OST converter.

Read More Info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base