Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. how we can remove password from windows 10

If you want to remove your Windows 10 account password and you facing a problem in removing your account password, for windows 10 remove password you'll use these steps, first you have to visit the home page of window 10 there you will find the Accounts section click on that button. In the list of the setting section, you will find an option of “Password” section, click the “Change password” button. Now you have to confirm your password for the security reasons and after that, click on the Next button. For the next step, where you will be asked to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to modify font styles in Word

Please allow modifying font styles in word for android and online!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to import Outlook OST to Office 365 accounts?

Acquire the entire solutions to migrate OST to Office 365 accounts using an easy and affordable software like MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. Through this, you can search Outlook OST files with various options. You can filter your searching with email properties elements like To, Subject, From, Cc, Bcc, etc. It has a Date Range options allowing you to search and export OST files between that dates. With this software, you can transfer all OST at once either contacts, attachments, emails, calendar, etc. The application has also the feature to export only contacts or calendar. It shows you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Moving archived mail from a PST to Office 365

Whether the Outlook has archived mail or not, you can migrate PST file to Office 365 Exchange with all its data such as emails, archives, contacts, calendar, etc. You can import PST file to office 365 Outlook either in Primary mailbox of its related folder or Online Archive. The tool offers successful migration from Outlook to Office 365 without any worry with 100% guarantee. The software allows transferring as many Outlook PST files without providing harm to any of the PST data. Reliable to provide a smooth and consistent solution without Outlook configuration or installation.
    Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Word should have a literature button. Where you can choose what catagory literature you can make on word. Giving predictability on litrature

When you go to make a story the literatures button makes it easier for story writers to make a story. By giving predictable sentences as to what is written in word. Thus giving idea's to the story writer's.https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph593bf92524dd4/distroya-ii say if I wanted to write a story using gay literature using this url's video as an example. I can. Also by sharing more story's weather they be adult content or not to the right audience can we then share idea's with one another. Freely.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lotus Notes to PST Converter

We brought NSF to PST Converter application that easily converts single as well as multiple NSF files into Outlook PST file format. With the help of this utility you can easily export NSF mailboxes into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX, HTML, CSV, file formats included with emails, notes, contact, attachment, task, journals, and inbox etc. It gives you an accurate result that is better than your expectations. It backing OS Windows’s version like Win 95, Win NT, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). It…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me edit offline

It is extremely inconvenient when I'm in locations with no wi-fi (or bad cell-phone reception) and I still need to use the app...but can't because they don't allow me to edit unless I sign-in.
    I save my data locally on my SD card, so I don't need to sign-in for the cloud save to begin with, so isn't there any possible way to do something about this?

I've basically been using other apps like Google docs because the Word for Android gets in my way with the online sign-in, but personally it would be a lot easier to use Word…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reverse a numbered list

Please make it possible to chose ascending and descending order on numbered lists. This is essential for everyone making a CV.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow "tablet mode" on smaller devices

With DisplayLink and other second screen/mirroring options, I would like to use Android Word in tablet mode on my smartphone. Many of the small screen accommodations don't make sense when you are using a large external display. To have a tablet mode preference/toggle/setting would be awesome.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back the 'welcome back' feature!

I am a user of the word for larger documents and I REALLY want the feature, where I frequently look over very large documents.

Let people add or remove the feature if they dont want it.

I NEED it when I am editing books of 500+ pages!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. несколько документов одновременно

на простейших бесплатных офисах можно открывать несколько документов одновременно, вы издеваетесь? знал бы что нет этой функции на мобильных устройствах, ни за что не купил бы, это прям смешно, скопируйте код у конкурентов и обновите простейшую функцию.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Di perbaiki lagi

Terkadang microsoft yg digunakan suka macet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Always open word documents in edit mode

Don't make me have to tap the edit button just to make a small change, the other office apps open right into edit mode. Word should show the same behavior.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. View percentage

Can you decrease the percentage view from 100%. It is to large and if you can pick a different view that would be great!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. construction

Construction

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please remove those limitations

Please grant access to those functions which are not available on the mobile app unlike Microsoft Office Word for PC. You should grant access to add and install new font styles and also grant us permission to change the file extension you must also remove most of the other limitations as it becomes quite worst to use such an application with limited access to functions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add lasso tool

Word does now have some stylus tools, but one crucial one is missing: a lasso tool for selecting text for moving, resizing (and maybe removing, copying).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base