Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Can I please use text to speech in a secure way in kindle notes, onenoate, etc... and transfer them in 9th edition CMS (Turabian), please?

Can I please use text to speech in a secure way in kindle notes, onenoate, etc... and transfer them in 9th edition CMS (Turabian), please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multiple copy and past in word

I noticed during the paste process in Microsoft word and the windows system to have the last thing copied but sometimes we want to paste a file or a penultimate sentence. Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy.

Therefore the solution that we want when the paste will be according to the last time and then before the last and then before before the last. A minute, an hour, a day or a week, month ,which is to be arranged by date.

The second idea while…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SEO Agency that provides guaranteed result

We are a well-known SEO agency in the field of digital marketing. We are highly appreciated among the customers for our incredible and affordable services. You can hire us if you want to improve SEO of your website that even at the cost-effective rates. Also, we ensure you to provide the fastest and guaranteed result. We are a trusted SEO agency that will surely enhance the position of your website to the top in the search result page. So, hire us and increase the growth of your business by making your brand known among the people.

for more visit here:…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. robux generator

<a href="https://robux.uk/">free robux generator</a> is the best and the mostly used online gaming currency generation currency used to unlock new gaming currency generation website to unlock new gaming accessories and characters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Top NYC web developer company

It is very nice blog. You are the best one due to your blog. It contains very useful and interesting information. Thank you so much for sharing and please share some more informative posts. The NYC web developer provide good service from https://digitalsaad.us/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Top Web Design Company in Los Angeles

SFWP Experts is an innovative web design company in Los Angeles that creates high-performance websites, apps, and software to grow small and medium sized businesses. We deliver your potential customers ultimate digital experience that makes a long lasting impression within a few seconds. Our company helps financial institutions, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations in meeting their project needs such as responsive web design, social media marketing and search engine optimization. To know more just visit: https://www.sfwpexperts.com/website-design-los-angeles-california/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Goodf

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents useful
    data to us, keep it up.
    http://www.viperstripesdirect.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Learn to Fly 2 Unblocked

Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    https://www.gaminglines.com/learn-to-fly-2-unblocked/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For Complete Avaya Compatible Headsets Click Here

Now a days headsets are one of the most needed office accessory. Either it is wired or wireless, it is compulsory in every workplace or available in almost every place of work. And you are in search of a place that will accomplished all of your need in once. Then in such situations Headset Zone is the right door to knock on. After recognizing the prerequisite and demand of headsets by people, we have devoted our time and assets to gather all the category of headsets under one banner that is Headset Zone.
    https://www.headsetzone.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to fix Garmin device not responding issue?

I am user of Garmin GPS device from last two years but now my device is creating some trouble. When I start my Garmin device then it display not responding error. I am also trying to install latest Garmin Map update but still same error displayed. I am unable to find accurate solution for this problem. If anyone have any clue about this problem then help me to resolve this problem.
    https://www.garmingpsmap-update.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Troubleshooting Of Garmin Connect Not Working Issue

At the point when somebody says or referenced that Garmin associates not working at that point, this announcement conveys different significance to it. For example, on the off chance that your Connect doesn't match with Garmin Express or continues shutting all of a sudden, at that point, it is alluded to as Garmin associate not reacting.
    In any case, don't stress!! Since, we have incorporated a wide range of Garmin interface issues in this guide continues interfering with the smooth working of Connect application.
    Visit Web:- http://bit.ly/2oU0caN

http://bit.ly/2Qn205D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add Nepali fonts like Preeti or Kantipur

Please add Nepali fonts in ms word for Android app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change author details

As with the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, I would like to be able to customise my name and initials so that I can change the name that appears on my tracked changes and comments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Geek squad tech support

In case while using your device you face any issue in the device so you don't need to take your device for an repair shop instead of this just contact Geek squad support and ask for <a href="https://squadtechsupport.net/">Geek squad tech support</a>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stellar repair for quickbooks software key

QuickBooks repair software repairs corrupt QuickBooks files and recovers all components of QBW file. Its advanced algorithm also recovers data from QuickBooks Backup file.Users may be unable to open QuickBooks due to corruption in Company file. Corruption in Company file may be caused due to multiple reasons, such as file growing beyond optimal size limit, lack of computer resources like RAM, improper shutdown, power surge, etc. Stellar Repair for QuickBooks repairs corrupt QuickBooks data and allows users to open QuickBooks Company file. The software provides a fast and convenient alternative to QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery and Intuit Data Services for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the Show/Hide formatting marks button in Office 365 Word for Android

The function to show/hide formatting marks (e.g. line breaks, spaces, etc.) is not only useful, but essential for any writer of technical documents.
    This button is present on Word for Windows and on iOS / iPad OS, but I cannot understand why it is not available under Android.
    Please fix this mess soon!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. QuickBooks Point of sale error / status code 3000

When doing an Exchange from QuickBooks POS to QuickBooks receipts that have “service department” items give the error message Status code: 3000 Status message. The given object “number is always different” in the field “list id” is invalid: Error occurred while changing non inventory item “list item name” in QuickBooks. Below we have given few troubleshooting steps to settle this error.QuickBooks 3000 errors are specifically for the QuickBooks point of sale software. You may get this error while processing a financial exchange between QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Desktop. Following the steps provided in this article will allow you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fonts

Make it available to download other fonts to the Microsoft word app on Android phones!!

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base