Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. What Is Mobile App Development?

Mobile app development is the field of developing apps that are compatible to use with your mobile device platform. Types of mobile app development include the Hybrid app, Native app and Web app. The software or coding platforms may differ. Native mobile apps are compatible to use with one platform, whereas Hybrid app can be used with any device platform

Before creating a mobile app
    • Perform a quick research
    • Understand your audience and requirements

To start creating a mobile app
    • Create a design and select the compatible software platform such as HTML, Java, SQL, CSS, Swift, Ruby,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Epson Printer Installation

Before you register the printer and make your client account, you have to interface your printer to the system with the goal that it very well may be utilized from a PC. Follow theinstructions in the "Start Here" arrangement manual for play out your printer's underlying arrangement and system arrangement & https://allitexpert.com/blog/epson-printer-installation-guide-for-windows-or-mac/ , printer installation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add more Urdu fonts please...

Please add more Urdu fonts like Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, Alvi Nastaleeq, Mehr Nastaleeq etc. More smooth Nastaleeq fonts for Urdu language please.
    God bless you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Avatar Maker apps for android and iOS

The 12 Best Avatar Maker Apps for Android/iOS in 2020.

Avatar Making Apps for Android and iPhone in 2020. 1 - Amine Avatar Cretor. 2 - Avatar Ersteller. 3 - Emoji Maker. 4 - Cartoon Maker - Avatar ...
    Wanna to create your own anime avatar so this can be the best amine avatar maker app for you. Whatever character or Amine avatar you want to ...
    This avatar maker app is also another good anime maker application. Here you will get more than 10K character options to create your own one. You ...
    All smartphones come with emoji even…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mendeley ♡ Word

Can use mendeley on word for android, cause on pc we can use it in references, but on android it can't

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Geek Squad

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.

https://geekchatagent.org

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it possible to remove the dictate icon from word app

The current placement of the dictate icon in the lower right corner, above the keybord, covers the area where new text is entered so that You can't see what you are typing at the end of the line.

Personally I will never use that function when I'm going by public transportation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the voice command icon movable or give an option to remove it.

It is very inconvenient to type with the icon on the bottom right. There is no option to remove it or move it around. I am not able to see what is going on with the text especially when I am using tiny fonts in an edit mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include the "Insert Object" option

I need the functionality to insert a pdf. into my docs. Not to mention all the other missing features. I have no use for this in its current state.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Increase formatted text autocorrect capacity

As a medical transcriptionist. I would like to suggest the limit of formatted text autocorrect capacity only be limited by disk drive space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update Word on a Chromebook to provide more features, specifically the full reference tab

I have a chromebook and the current mobile version of word simply isn’t good enough. Please can it be updated to include the ability to manage bibliographies and cite sources as that is fundamental to my work. Although I love word, if it isn’t changed soon I’ll have to cancel my subscription

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Typography search engine

We need a search engine to find the typography that is appropriate to what we want to say, without spending 2 hours searching the list of letters

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please enable the highlighting function for text to the free version.

The free version is perfect as a document viewer. But it does not support highlighting for text. Isn't highlighting text a minimum required feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Manage Time for Entrepreneurship Assignment via Writer’s Help

Willingness to handle business process makes you bend towards entrepreneurship. Students choose entrepreneurship to learn business tactics and strategies. If you pick entrepreneurship as the main subject, then you should spend maximum time in learning and enhancing your skills. For that, you need to keep some hours for studying. But if you have to write plenty of assignments, you can’t focus on your studies. Therefore, use Entrepreneurship Assignment Help and connect with experts. You can take requisite help from professional academic writers when you don’t have enough time. For more information, connect with us or talk to our academic writer.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sarkar Results info teamwork gives Latest info of Rpsc acf syllabus

Sarkariresult website provides the latest notice about government job exams, most advanced results, the latest syllabus, admit cards, and answer key. We are renewing our system per hour to give you all the latest notice of government jobs. Here, We give all types of government exams notice and their syllabus and their exam date. Anyone can visit our website anytime and get useful information.

https://www.sarkariresultsin.info/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sarkar Results info teamwork gives Latest info of Rpsc acf syllabus

If you are searching for administration jobs or Rpsc acf syllabus announcement of all the sector of government offices jobs. So, you are at the extreme right spot and see the tardiest information according to your requirements. Sarkari Result presents all information for you. Our organization is working 24 hours into seven days per week to keep you update with all the administration jobs notice.

Also, visit: -
    https://www.sarkariresultsin.info/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HP Deskjet 3511 Wireless Setup

HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup instructions are here for your reference. Complete the setup and start printing. With the Inkjet color printing technology and the top features, this printer offers excellent print results in good speed. Features are many to explore and if you are a new user, check out the device review post to get an idea. Just visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/dj3511-deskjet-3511-setup/ for more information or call @ +1-800-237-0201

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to see this application made available, even if it's for purchase, for the 10.5 screen size on samsung tablet.

I would like to see the basic Word application available on any android tablet regardless of size. My Samsung Tab A 10.1 died so I replaced it with the newer S6 tablet and now I find I am unable to use Word on my device. There should be a download for purchase available if it isn't pre-installed on the tablet. I don't use it enough to pay $100 each year. And I won't ever use the premium features on my tablet. Mostly I create letters and edit them to send to my printer or my PC. Please make this available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base