Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Goodf

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents useful
    data to us, keep it up.
    http://www.viperstripesdirect.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Learn to Fly 2 Unblocked

Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    https://www.gaminglines.com/learn-to-fly-2-unblocked/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For Complete Avaya Compatible Headsets Click Here

Now a days headsets are one of the most needed office accessory. Either it is wired or wireless, it is compulsory in every workplace or available in almost every place of work. And you are in search of a place that will accomplished all of your need in once. Then in such situations Headset Zone is the right door to knock on. After recognizing the prerequisite and demand of headsets by people, we have devoted our time and assets to gather all the category of headsets under one banner that is Headset Zone.
    https://www.headsetzone.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to fix Garmin device not responding issue?

I am user of Garmin GPS device from last two years but now my device is creating some trouble. When I start my Garmin device then it display not responding error. I am also trying to install latest Garmin Map update but still same error displayed. I am unable to find accurate solution for this problem. If anyone have any clue about this problem then help me to resolve this problem.
    https://www.garmingpsmap-update.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Troubleshooting Of Garmin Connect Not Working Issue

At the point when somebody says or referenced that Garmin associates not working at that point, this announcement conveys different significance to it. For example, on the off chance that your Connect doesn't match with Garmin Express or continues shutting all of a sudden, at that point, it is alluded to as Garmin associate not reacting.
    In any case, don't stress!! Since, we have incorporated a wide range of Garmin interface issues in this guide continues interfering with the smooth working of Connect application.
    Visit Web:- http://bit.ly/2oU0caN

http://bit.ly/2Qn205D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change author details

As with the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, I would like to be able to customise my name and initials so that I can change the name that appears on my tracked changes and comments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Geek squad tech support

In case while using your device you face any issue in the device so you don't need to take your device for an repair shop instead of this just contact Geek squad support and ask for <a href="https://squadtechsupport.net/">Geek squad tech support</a>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stellar repair for quickbooks software key

QuickBooks repair software repairs corrupt QuickBooks files and recovers all components of QBW file. Its advanced algorithm also recovers data from QuickBooks Backup file.Users may be unable to open QuickBooks due to corruption in Company file. Corruption in Company file may be caused due to multiple reasons, such as file growing beyond optimal size limit, lack of computer resources like RAM, improper shutdown, power surge, etc. Stellar Repair for QuickBooks repairs corrupt QuickBooks data and allows users to open QuickBooks Company file. The software provides a fast and convenient alternative to QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery and Intuit Data Services for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HOW TO GET THE FREE ROBUX ONLINE

Free robux generators is a online website to generate the free robux currency which allows you to unlock various gaming accessories and characters.
    <a href="https://freerobuxgenerator.us/">robux generator no human verification</a> is needed to generate the currency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ATS Pristine Golf Villas Noida sector 150 : https://www.atsnewprojects.com/ats-pristine-golf-villas-sector-150-noida-expressway.html

Ultra Luxurious villas coming in sector 150 Noida with the panoramic views from every rooftop.
    Private movie screenings in a basement home theatre all your own with a provision of bar and
    a hall attached
    9 hole golf course completed.
    https://www.atsnewprojects.com/ats-pristine-golf-villas-sector-150-noida-expressway.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. QuickBooks Payroll Support

QuickBooks Payroll Support assists the customer to choose from the autonomous basic payroll and assisted payroll or Full service payroll where QuickBooks will be responsible to process the entire payroll and the user has to provide minimum the employee information and Working Hours. The complete process is done by QuickBooks Payroll Support from Pay check calculation to direct deposit, Tax deduction, Payroll Liability reports and Federal and State Tax filing. https://www.lojiqbooks.com/payroll-services/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SilverSingles Phone Number | +1-888-414-2454 | Service & Support

You never know the expectations of someone else. Dangers and dangers of flighty circumstances consistently stay ubiquitous. In this way, it is encouraged to affirm the details about the picked match with SilverSingles phone number.

Visit Us: https://www.getphonelist.com/phone-number/silversingles/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SEEKING ARRANGEMENT CUSTOMER SERVICE |+1(855)641-4341| HELP

They basically get more time to spend on the workstation or enjoy quality time while enjoying the favorite activities respectively. Seeking Arrangement Customer Support Number is a 24/7 convenience. So, you do not need to waste precious time waiting. Even during the leisure time of dark hours, your call gets proper welcome with the open arms to fetch the dependable answers for all significant queries. It does not take much time and efforts to make better decisions in life. Just utilize the best of acumen for smart decision-making. Smart approach at the right time always fetches up to the mark…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change author option in Word for Android (chromebooks)

Currently word for android doesnt provide option to change the author if we use office 365 but we need few places to change the author to submit word documents with different author.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Intuit data protect

Get answers to frequently asked questions about <a href="https://quickbooksnumber.com/2019/04/11/intuit-data-protect/">intuit data protect</a>. Intuit Data Protect is a subscription back up service. Use it to back up your.Automatically backup your QuickBooks and business documents to a safe online location daily, without interrupting your day.When you back up your QuickBooks company file with Intuit Data Protect everything you need to re-create your company file and QuickBooks environment is backed up as well.This includes all of the QuickBooks files (templates, letters, logos, and images) related to your company file, any files you’ve attached to items in QuickBooks, and your Financial Statement Designer,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Word on Chromebook must be updated

There are way too many features that are on the Windows (or Mac) versions of Word that are not on Chromebook. Specifically, headers should be added, so people can create a table of contents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make word for android automatically detect external keyboards and suppress the default onscreen keyboard

Every time I click in the work area in a word document Word for Andriod brings up the onscreen keyboard even though I'm using an external bluetooth keyboard. Also, the menu ribbon seems to be tied to the keyboard - if you want to perform any functionality, it seems that you have to have the keyboard appear along with the menu ribbon, you can't just get the menu ribbon on it's own (if I dismiss the keyboard, I also lose the menu ribbon!). I've fixed this by installing Null Keyboard, an app that adds a 0px high onscreen keyboard, but…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. steps with easy installation of HP driver with 123.hp.com

HP Printers are truly outstanding and most solid printers. From decades, HP has given and as yet giving the five star and profoundly created printers. With the assistance of these machines the printing assignment has end up being more peaceful. Establishment of HP printers isn't simple for a typical individual. At 123.HP.com, you can get all the ideal printer driver and programming effectively. Simply visit this webpage without a moment's delay and download the required programming so as to arrangement your HP printer effectively.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base