Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Uphold Tablet

Uphold Tablet is used to treat pre *********** in men. The medicine is also used to treat erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is said to increase the exercising capacity of the medicines. Omsdelhi is a place where you can safely and securely order the medicine.

https://www.omsdelhi.com/product/uphold-tablet-tadalafil10mg-dapoxetine30mg-tablet-fourrts-india-laboratories-pvt-ltd/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lotus Notes Export to Outlook

With the help of this eSoftTools NSF to PST Conversion Software, you can easily recover the lost emails, contacts, calendars, inbox items, deleted folder items from the NSF file by just applying some simple steps. It will easily convert the NSF file into multiple unique file formats such as- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, Zimbra, Office 365 etc to access the Lotus Notes database through multiple emailing platforms.

Get More Info - https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I Got My Online Exam Help at A Minimal Cost

I was in dire need of an Online Exam Helper and thankfully a friend suggested to me about this website. Since then, there is no looking back. Accounting never came easy to me but thanks to these hardworking people here, it is easy for me to now access Engineering Exam Help, Accounting Exam Help. I just got lucky when I knew that the people here provide students with Case Study in Strategic Management with Solutions and online exam helper. It is not always that you come across truthful websites that don’t cheat you or loot you. Can you believe it,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I Got My Online Exam Help at A Minimal Cost

I was in dire need of an Online Exam Helper and thankfully a friend suggested to me about this website. Since then, there is no looking back. Accounting never came easy to me but thanks to these hardworking people here, it is easy for me to now access Engineering Exam Help, Accounting Exam Help. I just got lucky when I knew that the people here provide students with Case Study in Strategic Management with Solutions and online exam helper. It is not always that you come across truthful websites that don’t cheat you or loot you. Can you believe it,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 324

Quickbooks Error 324 code when it comes. QuickBooks can't find the account you set up when it tries to connect to your bank or credit card's website. Your bank or credit card company changed the account or moved it to a new server. You changed the account name or other info on your bank or credit card company's website.
    https://qberror.com/quickbooks-error-324/ QuickBooks error To Resolve This Problem You Can Visit a Website And The Website Will Provide You Some Quickbooks Error 324 Solution Tips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi NCR

Social media marketing is the process of giving customer service/support to their clients from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Social media Marketing is the best service providing method nowadays because it attracts every customer's attention and People also get easily connected through it. Algorrithm is one of the best Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. Social media marketing is the best practice to increase brand awareness and with the help of social media platforms, we can interact with our customers very easily and we can solve their queries in the minimum amount of time. You can Grow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi NCR

Social media marketing is the process of giving customer service/support to their clients from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Social media Marketing is the best service providing method nowadays because it attracts every customer's attention and People also get easily connected through it. Algorrithm is one of the best Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. Social media marketing is the best practice to increase brand awareness and with the help of social media platforms, we can interact with our customers very easily and we can solve their queries in the minimum amount of time. You can Grow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What are the simple steps for Cash App login

A large number of people use Square Cash App payment app as their personal payment app to store and spend money. To ensure the user-friendly experience, Cash App has put in place quick and short Cash App login process. In order to access Cash App account, all you need is just either your registered phone number or email id. More specifically, all you have to do is just tap the sign in button and further you will have to receive a secret code. Once you will clear the verification, you will get into your account. Get more info: https://quickutilities.net/blog/cash-app-login

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Best Online Coursework Help by Experts

If you are looking for a reliable company to take the burden off your shoulders then all you need to do is to connect with the coursework help experts of MyAssignmentHelpAU and have your task completed effectively on time without any hassle whatsoever.
    For More info visit here: https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/coursework-help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why We Get quickbooks update error 15106?

When you are updating your Quickbooks, at that time you are this error. So you want to know what is the reason for the errors. I will tell you the actual problem. See, when you are updating your QuickBooks not from an admin account, at that time you are facing this error or your antivirus was interrupting while updating the QuickBooks. If you want to know the solution to fix it. Check out the given blog. https://www.accountiod.com/how-to-fix-quickbooks-update-error-15106/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Common Roadrunner Email Problems

Login error is most likely the most recurring mistake in Roadrunner email. After you attempt to login into your accounts, you'll find a message stating, "The login data which you entered is wrong"? Instinctively, you may clear the entered areas and also re-enter your login ID and password . However, what if that doesn't work? Imagine if the exact same message pops up ? Then it gets quite annoying. To solving this Roadrunner email issue, consider after some of those troubleshoot approaches given below.

Whilst re-entering the password remember that they're case sensitive.
    In case this doesn't work, then you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. <a href="https://qbsolutions.co/"> QuickBooks technical support phone number</a>

To get the whole and one time solution of the problem of accounting we advice to switch to our accounting software which is fully error proof and is even easy to use.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Avatar Maker App For Android and iPhone

Do you want to make your avatar? If yes, here I am providing the list of the best apps to make you avatar.

1: Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji
    2: Anime Avatar Creator
    3: Boo
    4: Avatar Maker
    5: Emoji Maker

This is the best app to make five avatars, you can download any of these apps and make your avatar.

If you want to know how to make avatar from all these apps, then definitely read this article.

Download All Apps: https://tipsroid.com/avtar-maker-apps/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I Can’t Find My Product Drivers On 123.hp.com

Downloading printer drivers from 123.hp.com is really easy. You just need to enter your product (HP Printer Model) name and hit the Next button. You can find your printer model on the front of your printer machine. If after entering the correct model number you are not taken to the printer driver download page, you should click on the “My device is not listed” option right below the “Enter your HP product name” field. After clicking on that link, you’ll be taken to the “Complete setup using HP Smart” window, from where you can download the HP Smart software easily. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mobile Price in Bangladesh

Mobiledam provide the all kinds of Mobilephone Reviews, Price, Update, Showroom Infomration. It's the big and Vast Collection and The most important thing is that you know a single phone price from it.Latest Updated Mobile Price in Bangladesh 2021 Including ✓SmartPhone ✓Tablets ✓SmartWatch ✓Feature Phones at MobileDam.

https://www.mobiledam.com.bd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. office setup

Microsoft is designed to help you achieve more with multiple features of innovative Office
    applications, world-class security, and intelligent cloud services. https://klmsoffice.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Track my package

Hey there, My shipment has been shipped from country of origin on September 23 and not delivered. Where is my package? Has my shipment been lost? Can you check the parcel info? Thanks for your advice!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show hide paragraph marks. There arnt any

Show hide paragraph marks there aren't any. Please get them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 8 Good Reasons to Take a Multivitamin Supplement Every Day | iLeaf Naturals

A multivitamin. A multivitamin resembles a protection strategy, an everyday assurance to guarantee your body gets the nutrients and minerals it needs. It can compensate for the deficiencies that happen when you don't get what you need through food.
    1) Healthy Aging: As we age, our dietary requirements increment. Simultaneously, it gets more earnestly for the body to retain supplements. Drugs can additionally exhaust our assemblage of supplements. A multivitamin can counterbalance these inadequacies.
    2) Good for your heart: Studies show that taking a top-notch multivitamin may diminish cardiovascular illness. Coronary illness is the main source of death in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Accessing Your Zoom Internet Email?

We all know the reliability of Zoom Internet Email and it's speed. It has many more feature and ability to manage email accounts, multiple addresses books, calendars, task lists etc. If you want to know how to access it, follow simple steps: -

Open www armstrongmywire-com login page
    enter username and password
    click on sign in button
    now you logged in successfully.

Visit: https://emailscrunch.com/zoominternet-email-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?