Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. The Excellent Team of Gretl Assignment Help At Your Doorstep

I am haunted by poor academic performance and want to seek Gretl assignment help at the earliest. Thousands of students have availed the opportunity and achieved dream grades to stand up to the mark. I want to get benefited from the STATA assignment help as well so that I get more time for my extracurricular.

https://tutorassignment.com/gretl-homework-help/
    https://tutorassignment.com/stata-homework-help/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pay Someone to Take My Online Exam for Me

Hello. Do you provide Test Helper Online? Actually, my college is conducting tests every week. And this time, I am completely clueless about the concepts. I do not want to fail in the subject. I want to Pay Someone to Take My Online Exam for Me so that I can get good marks and focus on studies. The expert also has to guide through certain concepts which I will send through mail. Please respond to the request and consider it as urgent.

Visit us at: https://www.brainyassignmenthelp.com/online-exam-help/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quality Self Drive Car in Goa Available

Do you want to witness the laidback lifestyle of Goa without any hindrance? Well, a self drive car in Goa can make it possible for you to roam around while keeping control over your itinerary. If you are planning to visit North Goa, then Calangute is a must-visit place. Self drive cars in Calangute can give you the flexibility to freak on the bounty beaches of Calangute. The car hire companies are reliable and provide the best of vehicles for your convenience.

Visit us: https://selfdrivecaringoa.in/self-drive-car-rental-in-goa/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I Got My Engineering Exam Help Sorted within Minutes

It’s not always that you get but when I got lucky, I clenched the engineering exam help with both my hands. The best platform one can ask for. The writers are extremely learned and the customer care executives are amazingly sweet. They understood my queries and took care of everything. I wasn’t sure if it is safe to trust some website for my online exam helper but now I know, I have got myself covered. These people are the best. The best thing about them is that they don’t charge a lot of money. We, students, love affordability.

https://expertassignmenthelper.com/engineering-online-exam-help/

https://www.brainyassignmenthelp.com/online-exam-help/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to Cancel Netflix Subscription

Netflix is well known as most prominent video streaming service at the global level. Seamless entertainment is for sure with Netflix but not guaranteed. Time and again many Netflix users have reported to encounter a broad range of errors and issues. That's why users could be seen asking questions such as how to cancel Netflix. Note that the process to cancel Netflix is quite simple and straightforward but you might not get Netflix refund. Why? Because Netflix refund policy clearly denies entertaining any kind of request related to Netflix refund except the occurrence of issue from the side of Netflix.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to export MBOX to PST?

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter is an affordable and easier solution to export MBOX to PST format in bulk and selective form. It has lots of effective features that helps the users to make the conversion process accurate and reliable. Using this tool users also migrate MBOX to PST, Office 365, EML, MSG etc. The demo version of this MBOX converter provides user 20 email migration for free.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Navigation pane access in Word mobile app

Give access to the navigation pane in the word mobile app.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change Voice for Android Word Read Aloud

I would love it if we could get an option to select different voices (e.g. male/female) when using Read Aloud function in the Android app version of Word.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Install the sunroof in the car

Hello everyone, I want to install a sunroof in my car to make me more comfortable in the summer. Is there a good service?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NSF to PST Conversion

Are you looking for the best solution to convert NSF mailbox items into working PST format then use SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software. This software can support versions of lotus notes such as 10.0.1, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0. Also provides a scanning feature to fix any type of error from the NSF file in a few clicks with maintaining all email structures.
    For More Details:- https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Convert NSF File to PST

If you're concerned about the database's security while trying to convert NSF file data from a corrupt NSF file, use SysInspire NSF to PST Converter tool. This technology can easily assign an NSF file recovery without exchanging any information with a third party and ensuring the security of your data. The software scans the NSF file and fixes all its issues to make it usable for the users.

For More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dating and social networks

Hello, what social networks do you use for dating?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What are the benefits of hosting SharePoint on Azure?

Benefits of SharePoint on Azure
    No procurement costs (for HW)
    The costs for necessary hardware (servers) are precisely zero, as the infrastructure and required services are made available in Azure. What’s more, Visual Studio subscribers have the added advantage of using development and test licenses and hence of cutting their software licensing costs.

Operational costs
    You only pay for what you actually use. Billing mostly takes place per minute of deployed resources – apart from fixed IP addresses or the storage space required for virtual machines. This enables high scalability of resources, for instance in stress or load testing, or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Free EDB to PST Converter Software

If the EDB mailbox folder get corrupted and unable to access then you will need to recover the EDB files and convert into accessible PST format, you can use EDB to PST Converter which is designed with the advanced algorithm and the best technology which is specially designed to convert EDB data into Outlook PST file format without any difficulty.
    Before finishing conversion task it displays the preview of recovered mailbox along with Metadata like To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object and Bcc. It backing Office365 & Live Exchange Server that is a cloud-based application. You can store your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Convert EDB to PST

You need any help for convert EDB Mailbox so there are best-prescribed alternatives to carry out this responsibility, with the help of InQuit EDB to PST Converter tool procedure that can convert EDB files to PST with the file or different files of Exchange server. Attempt to Exchange EDB to PST Converter software that has progressed calculations for dependable outcomes and fit to export EDB files into different arrangements like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, and so forth. It can restore the exchange mailbox file with all information - journal, garbage, notes, task, contact, calendar, and some more.

Read More: …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SysInspire EDB to PST free

Keep using SysInspire's most innovative utility, named EDB to PST free, which works on all versions of Microsoft Outlook from 97 to 2016. The software offers a free trial version in which the user can recover an Exchange EDB file for free, but only 25 mailbox items from each folder of the EDB file can be exported in its demo version.

To Know More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. EDB file recovery

As a result, you can conveniently use SysInspire EDB to PST,converter which is a free user-friendly app that is suitable for all types of users. This software can retrieve an infinite number of items from an Exchange mailbox, and the user can recover items selectively while using the software's check and un-check function. It is also responsible for EDB file recovery without disclosing any details to a third party.
    For More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/edb-to-pst-converter/edb-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display Embed fonts on Word for Android

I embed my custom fonts on my Windows desktop into the .docx file, but when I open the same .docx file in the Android app on my tablet, the embed fonts just show up as the default font!

I want the embed custom fonts display as the actual font, not the default fall-back font.

It is 2021, I can't believe this crucial feature hasn't been implemented yet! When are we going to get this feature? In ten thousand years?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export Outlook OST to PST

The common way which is adopted by the users to export Outlook OST to PST file is by using a tool like eSoftTools OST file converter software. It is simple to use and does not necessitate the installation of MS Outlook. This tool can help the user to preserve all elements of the OST mailbox which includes emails, notes, calendars, contacts, etc. The software has the ability to restore information from damaged OST files without data loss.

To Know More:- https://www.esofttools.com/ost/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base