Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. QuickBooks Customer Service Your Way To Success

QuickBooks Customer Service can be really helpful for end users who want to attain a level of expertise in QuickBooks payroll management. A QuickBooks Payroll Service is a subscription where you can activate to enable the payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop Software. Payroll management service handles payroll taxes and filings for you. You can easily pay employees within QuickBooks.Depending on the features you may need, you can choose from Basic, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll.
    https://www.accountwizy.com/quickbooks-payroll-customer-service/

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Word on a Chromebook to provide more features, specifically the full reference tab

I have a chromebook and the current mobile version of word simply isn’t good enough. Please can it be updated to include the ability to manage bibliographies and cite sources as that is fundamental to my work. Although I love word, if it isn’t changed soon I’ll have to cancel my subscription

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To Setup 123.HP.COM/SETUP With The Help Of HP Printer Setup

Want to setup an HP Printer at 123.hp.com/setup?
    Are you facing a problem in configuring an Hp Printer?
    Here, You get Complete Solution for your problem
    Also, follow the steps to setup your HP printer using https://123-hq.com/ printer website

SETUP FOR WINDOWS
    1. Turn ‘ON’ your printer.
    2. Open the HP Printer’s control panel and click on the wireless icon.
    3. Wizard will start to search then displays a list of available networks.
    4. Select the name of your wireless network.
    5. Enter the SSID and password of your home network to connect the printer to the wireless network.
    6.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quickbooks Support

My Idea For Android Would Be That First They Should Improve Their Data Securities Since There Are many Apps Which Steals Data From Their Users And Sell It To Big Companies. By The Way, I Found A Great Solution For That, And it is Quickbooks Support Which helps In Securing Your Data And Secured transactions On The Web. Contact Them on The Given Link below.
    https://qbsolutions.co/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chromebook optimization

Please make Word for Android better optimized for Chromebooks. Add more features that will give Chromebook users a closer user experience to that of full fledged Word for PC, otherwise we, who love Word are left with no serious options besides Google Docs. Some developers have already started optimizing their apps to Chromebooks, so that many options that are not found on the Android phones or tablets are shown on a Chromebook. It is time Microsoft do it too and give us, Chromebook users a better tool.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please, add the navigation pane!

Many people, like me, need to navigate their documents, so add the navigation pane, please! It would be a good idea...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We want to use Sinhala Fonts. Fmabhaya Fmbindhumathi etc.

We cannot use our language (Sinhala in Sri Lanka) on msword. So we need a solution .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. windows spotlight quiz

you can improve it by updating the key feature of android and for more, you can visit us
    https://bingweeklyquiz.net/windows-spotlight-quiz/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Access to autocorrect settings like in the Windows version

I would like to be able to set up a list of autocorrect shortcuts like in the windows version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Delta Airlines Reservations

Best help regarding Delta airlines reservations! Delta Airlines Reservations Desk is one of the reliable sources to book, reschedule or cancel Delta airlines tickets. You can ask any possible query about Delta flight from our team. Visit- https://www.deltaairlinesreservationsdesk.com/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get Frequently asked questions support of Outlook

Nowadays there are different types of issues that occur with Outlook and people like to ask frequently asked questions instead of other queries of Outlook. Frequently asked questions of Outlook like “Is there a phone number for Outlook support?” and “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?”.
    Wait a min, I have not told you about Outlook because I think if you are here then you know about Outlook. If you know something else about Outlook then you may visit our Microsoft outlook support web page. We described everything about Outlook on our website. We are here for the technical…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add symbol

MS Word for Android has no 'Add Symbol' button. The web service at least have some (even if the list is very very limited there), but on Android - nothing at all!
    Google Docs has all unicode symbols sorted according to language families and specific languages. Why can't Word for Android do the same?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. <a href="https://qbsolutions.co/"> QuickBooks technical support phone number</a>

To get the whole and one time solution of the problem of accounting we advice to switch to our accounting software which is fully error proof and is even easy to use.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. multiple copy and past in word

I noticed during the paste process in Microsoft word and the windows system to have the last thing copied but sometimes we want to paste a file or a penultimate sentence. Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy.

Therefore the solution that we want when the paste will be according to the last time and then before the last and then before before the last. A minute, an hour, a day or a week, month ,which is to be arranged by date.

The second idea while…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add the Show/Hide formatting marks button in Office 365 Word for Android

The function to show/hide formatting marks (e.g. line breaks, spaces, etc.) is not only useful, but essential for any writer of technical documents.
    This button is present on Word for Windows and on iOS / iPad OS, but I cannot understand why it is not available under Android.
    Please fix this mess soon!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fonts

Make it available to download other fonts to the Microsoft word app on Android phones!!

97 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Navigation pane access in Word mobile app

Give access to the navigation pane in the word mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. steps with easy installation of HP driver with 123.hp.com

HP Printers are truly outstanding and most solid printers. From decades, HP has given and as yet giving the five star and profoundly created printers. With the assistance of these machines the printing assignment has end up being more peaceful. Establishment of HP printers isn't simple for a typical individual. At 123.HP.com, you can get all the ideal printer driver and programming effectively. Simply visit this webpage https://allitexpert.com/123-com-setup.php without a moment's delay and download the required programming so as to arrangement your HP printer effectively.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base