Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Pay Someone to Take My Online Exam for Me

Hello. Do you provide Test Helper Online? Actually, my college is conducting tests every week. And this time, I am completely clueless about the concepts. I do not want to fail in the subject. I want to Pay Someone to Take My Online Exam for Me so that I can get good marks and focus on studies. The expert also has to guide through certain concepts which I will send through mail. Please respond to the request and consider it as urgent.

Visit us at: https://www.brainyassignmenthelp.com/online-exam-help/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Navigation pane access in Word mobile app

Give access to the navigation pane in the word mobile app.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to export MBOX to PST?

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter is an affordable and easier solution to export MBOX to PST format in bulk and selective form. It has lots of effective features that helps the users to make the conversion process accurate and reliable. Using this tool users also migrate MBOX to PST, Office 365, EML, MSG etc. The demo version of this MBOX converter provides user 20 email migration for free.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quality Self Drive Car in Goa Available

Do you want to witness the laidback lifestyle of Goa without any hindrance? Well, a self drive car in Goa can make it possible for you to roam around while keeping control over your itinerary. If you are planning to visit North Goa, then Calangute is a must-visit place. Self drive cars in Calangute can give you the flexibility to freak on the bounty beaches of Calangute. The car hire companies are reliable and provide the best of vehicles for your convenience.

Visit us: https://selfdrivecaringoa.in/self-drive-car-rental-in-goa/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DO THE WORK FOR US

/djkvzsdufhKzdhf;ozsuflgsd;fo.dzkjbc.,∆≈∂v.lsgef;ou>KGS:odufhflzisgdd0A{Wri':<LZKCSD;P8qy]=e-9o߃v/h;zoxdyf
    _@

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change Voice for Android Word Read Aloud

I would love it if we could get an option to select different voices (e.g. male/female) when using Read Aloud function in the Android app version of Word.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Citations

I am a college student using the word app for android and I need to insert citations in papers for class. It takes me like twice as long to type a paper than it normally would. Please allow the references feature to work in the android app it's the only way that I have access to word

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Track my package

Hey there, My shipment has been shipped from country of origin on September 23 and not delivered. Where is my package? Has my shipment been lost? Can you check the parcel info? Thanks for your advice!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show hide paragraph marks. There arnt any

Show hide paragraph marks there aren't any. Please get them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OST to PST Covnerter is Successful Solution

ATS OST to PST Converter tool is the easy method to conversion corrupt OST file data into PST with advance formats such as-: Office 365 and Exchange Server (EMLX/MSG/vCard, vCal, MBOX, EML etc.) This tool is the Export OST file selective single & multiple emails data into new Outlook formats along with it filter messages “according to date-folders-size. You can also see the preview of the OST data conversion. You should also split the large PST files in various different small bits very easily with the help of ATS OST converter.

Read More Info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Avail Best Varanasi Tour Packages

Ayodhya tour packages are sure to be an unforgettable experience for all travel enthusiasts. The unique trip stands apart from the rest of the tours because the religious spirit is exceedingly high. The trip planners are always at your service to provide you an awestruck experience. To add a dash to your religious spirit, Varanasi tour packages along with this can leave you in a thorough bliss.

Visit us at: https://optimatravels.com/india-tour-packages-by-destinations/varanasi-uttar-pradesh-india-tour-packages.aspx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Texts deleted unexpectedly

With the latest version 16.0.13530.20130, texts I typed will be deleted unintentionally when editing a file. This only happens when using Gboard. Please fix this behavior.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. <a href="https://qbsolutions.co/"> QuickBooks technical support phone number</a>

To get the whole and one time solution of the problem of accounting we advice to switch to our accounting software which is fully error proof and is even easy to use.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let us remove the dictation button

The new button sits on the screen right over the last word on the left and makes it irritating to work on a document when you cant tap the end of the line. An option to move the button or put it on the normal toolbar would be great.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Convert OST to PST Free

Convert OST to PST Free with no limitations and constraints then I might want to make your attention to eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This tool bolsters all variants of MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. The client can split the oversize file of OST into different or single files of Outlook. It offers different configurations for the conversion of Outlook files like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, VCARD, and ICS. This tool is useful in recovering OST blunder files safely without losing the other existing files and organizers.

For…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export Outlook OST to PST

The common way which is adopted by the users to export Outlook OST to PST file is by using a tool like eSoftTools OST file converter software. It is simple to use and does not necessitate the installation of MS Outlook. This tool can help the user to preserve all elements of the OST mailbox which includes emails, notes, calendars, contacts, etc. The software has the ability to restore information from damaged OST files without data loss.

To Know More:- https://www.esofttools.com/ost/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Top Assignment Help Toronto Service by MyassignmenthelpAU

We are immensely proud to unfold our assignment help Toronto services that aim to satisfy the academic writing needs of the students living in Canada. We have a team of specialized writers for each subject, so you can place order for any subject assignment of your choice.
    For More info visit here :
    https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/ca/assignment-help-toronto

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Command to show/hide paragraph marks/formatting

Please add a ribbon command tothe show/hide paragraph marks (and other formatting like spaces) the same as MS Word 365.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Uma ferramenta que digite o que eu falar

Ao falar por um fone de ouvido ou mesmo microfone do próprio computador o Word digite aquilo que está sendo dito

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to use worm castings

Bitkilerde, çiçeklerde, orkidede, sukulente solucan gübresi nasıl kullanılır. daha fazla bilgi için https://www.rivasol.com.tr/blog/solucan-gubresi-bitkilere-nasil-uygulanir

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base