Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Android

Welcome to the Word for Android feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. QuickBooks Customer Service Your Way To Success

QuickBooks Customer Service can be really helpful for end users who want to attain a level of expertise in QuickBooks payroll management. A QuickBooks Payroll Service is a subscription where you can activate to enable the payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop Software. Payroll management service handles payroll taxes and filings for you. You can easily pay employees within QuickBooks.Depending on the features you may need, you can choose from Basic, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll.
    https://www.accountwizy.com/quickbooks-payroll-customer-service/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Word on a Chromebook to provide more features, specifically the full reference tab

I have a chromebook and the current mobile version of word simply isn’t good enough. Please can it be updated to include the ability to manage bibliographies and cite sources as that is fundamental to my work. Although I love word, if it isn’t changed soon I’ll have to cancel my subscription

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chromebook optimization

Please make Word for Android better optimized for Chromebooks. Add more features that will give Chromebook users a closer user experience to that of full fledged Word for PC, otherwise we, who love Word are left with no serious options besides Google Docs. Some developers have already started optimizing their apps to Chromebooks, so that many options that are not found on the Android phones or tablets are shown on a Chromebook. It is time Microsoft do it too and give us, Chromebook users a better tool.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add symbol

MS Word for Android has no 'Add Symbol' button. The web service at least have some (even if the list is very very limited there), but on Android - nothing at all!
    Google Docs has all unicode symbols sorted according to language families and specific languages. Why can't Word for Android do the same?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. multiple copy and past in word

I noticed during the paste process in Microsoft word and the windows system to have the last thing copied but sometimes we want to paste a file or a penultimate sentence. Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy.

Therefore the solution that we want when the paste will be according to the last time and then before the last and then before before the last. A minute, an hour, a day or a week, month ,which is to be arranged by date.

The second idea while…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back word count pop up box

When typing at the bottom of the screen I used to see the page number and word count. Recently the word count has gone missing. It is available on the app on my iPhone but not on my chrome book. Please add the word count back to the pop up box that has the page number.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fonts

Make it available to download other fonts to the Microsoft word app on Android phones!!

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the Show/Hide formatting marks button in Office 365 Word for Android

The function to show/hide formatting marks (e.g. line breaks, spaces, etc.) is not only useful, but essential for any writer of technical documents.
    This button is present on Word for Windows and on iOS / iPad OS, but I cannot understand why it is not available under Android.
    Please fix this mess soon!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make word for android automatically detect external keyboards and suppress the default onscreen keyboard

Every time I click in the work area in a word document Word for Andriod brings up the onscreen keyboard even though I'm using an external bluetooth keyboard. Also, the menu ribbon seems to be tied to the keyboard - if you want to perform any functionality, it seems that you have to have the keyboard appear along with the menu ribbon, you can't just get the menu ribbon on it's own (if I dismiss the keyboard, I also lose the menu ribbon!). I've fixed this by installing Null Keyboard, an app that adds a 0px high onscreen keyboard, but…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide for a permanent document /page format

It would be a huge time saver if there was a group of settings (a style template) to allow a permanent document format.Examples could include page size and format (portrait or landscape), margins, font and font size, etc. The settings in this regard in Outlook 365 (2016) come to mind as an example.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow multiple documents to be open at the same time

I would like to be able to open multiple MS Word files at the same time and toggle between them.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reduce App size

The apps are extremely huge. I cannot believe that just Word is:
    App size: 88.31 MB
    User data: 185 MB
    Cache: 184 kB
    Total: 274 MB

When other apps like WPS Office is less than 200 MB for their equivalent of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Notepad all in one.

The full pack of Office Apps is more than 1 GB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change author option in Word for Android (chromebooks)

Currently word for android doesnt provide option to change the author if we use office 365 but we need few places to change the author to submit word documents with different author.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Добавление полноценной версии

Перенести все функции, шрифты и тд. на телефоны, планшеты и все переносные устройства. Чтобы можно было пользоваться office полноценно.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contact for the Outlook Support Phone Number

Dial our Microsoft outlook support phone number for the technical help and assistant. The outlook is an extremely important and useful piece of software for those who work especially for the email application. People also frequently asked about Outlook that we should use Outlook for a single email account or not? So for those, I would like to say that Outlook is a paid Microsoft product so I suggest that you should use it only for the multiple accounts because the main task of Outlook manages your emails in the email application. Sometimes people also get trouble in this work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Roku Setup & Activation

Roku Activation is made easy! Create a Roku account using your email and provide the payment details, and get an all-access pass to the exciting features and all the free channels that come with your Roku device! After Roku account creation, navigate to roku.com/link and entering the Roku link code acquired and start streaming. To know more, visit https://www.roku-comlink.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Contact us for the Customer Service of Microsoft Outlook

Contact for the customer service of Microsoft Outlook. The outlook is an amazing and extremely important software for the email application and it offers many advantages over email application. Here are the lists of some advantages of Outlook over email:
    Integration across email, calendar and contacts
    Offline access to email
    Organize email your way
    Categorize email items to stay organized
    Multiple ways to find email
    Rich contact information
    These are some advantages of Outlook. We are here for the technical support of Outlook so if you are facing technical glitches of Outlook and need to Outlook support then dial our…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook Customer Service Number

Contact for Outlook customer service. The outlook is Microsoft’s product and a personal information manager of Microsoft as well. Outlook used mostly for the email application because it is developed for the email application. People love to use Outlook and integrate their email account in it because Outlook offers many advantages for the email application. The advantages of an email application, you can read from our Outlook customer service web page. We are here to provide customer service of Outlook so whenever you need help then visit our customer service web page or for instant help, dial our outlook customer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to Fix Printer Offline Problems?

Hewlett Packard is one of the premier manufacturers of world-class printers. HP printers come in several models with unique features and add-ons. Many should be wondering what is Printer offline. HP Printer offline simply means that your printer is not active. A printer functions effectively only when your printer’s status is active. When a printer’s status is in-active, it results in the printer not functioning properly. When you detect that your printer has turned in-active, you have to immediately diagnose the problem. If you don’t fix the printer offline status, your printer won’t perform its function. just visit our blog …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base