Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Word for iPad & iPhone (iOS)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Please enable the possibility of changing the default font in Word for iPad Pro.

93 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The main type of paper written by college students is an APA paper. The stipulations for an APA paper is Times New Roman, size 12. Every time I have to write a paper I have to look up that font to change it and change the size. It would be very helpful if this could be changed.

• Aaron Smiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this possible across the entire Office 365 package.

I would also like to similarly change default Themes.

Specifically I’d prefer to default to iOS font ‘Avenir’ which is so far down the list it’s a pain to do every time. A search feature would circumvent this in meantime ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid my annual payment on 15 December 2018 hope I will not be charged again to use Word and excel on my ipad

• Connor Pack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. As someone else said, as a college student I am required to use size 12 Times New Roman for probably 90% of my written assignments. This would be a really nice feature to have for the academic world.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is ridiculous that I cannot change the default font in this program. I pay for this so please fix this asap.

• Gladys Ayala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a student who school work requires Times New Roman so it can become frustrating for every paper assigned, I have to manually change the font. The standard font is Times New Roman and not Calibri. Can someone please fix this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base