Feedback by UserVoice

Word for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Word for iPad & iPhone (iOS) feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Enable scientific notation and equations for iPhone and iPad Word

Enable scientific notation and equations for iPad and iPhone Word. So students from engineering department can use iPad for assignment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a problem using IPad Pro and word. After approx 3 hours typing, the display of each character gets slower and slower

It gets to the point where it takes 10 secs + to display a character. Following advice, I deleted and reinstalled. I am needing to reinstall three times a day to do my work. This is incredibly frustrating and is wasting my time. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sillabazione

Urge introdurre la funzione di sillabazione in word per ipad e iphone!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to sign up for Spotify Premium

1. Click “Subscribe” at the top center of the Spotify home page. You will then be redirected to the Spotify web page.
    2. Click on the green button “Subscribe to Spotify Premium”
    3. Enter your credit card number and the other numbers relating to your card (nothing will be charged on the 1st month if you subscribe to the 30 days free offer )

From the website:
    1. Type “Spotify” on your search engine and click on the site for Spotify.
    2. Repeat steps 2 and 3 mentioned above.

Spotify Premium: tacit renewal
    Spotify Premium subscription renews automatically every month, which means you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. FL Studio APK 2021 is a free update to the Mobile Mod version

The new version of FL Studio APK also incorporates a more flexible user interface that allows you to show and move the windows of tools or effects to wherever you want. You can download FL Studio APK on PC and mobile here: https://techtodown.com/fl-studio-mobile/

The Plus and Premium versions of FL Studio APK include in their latest version a new smart function called Song Maker. This music creation wizard allows you to select a template, import music, choose an instrument (s) to add, and automatically create your new song. The Premium version also includes a new CoreFX VolumeFormer feature that allows…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add the bibliography/citation features and make adding different referencing styles accessible

As a student, I believe that adding the previously mentioned features and allowing users to use different referencing styles within the same app will be very useful. It could save us so much time when working on a report, a dissertation or an essay, and I am sure it will be very appreciated by many other users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Microsoft Dynamics Business Central

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or Navision), is an all-in-one business management solution, designed for organizations who have outgrown their initial accounting software.

https://www.nevastech.com/solutions/microsoft-dynamics-365/microsoft-dynamics-365-business-central/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make my daughter’s 12 page paper reappear.

Auto-save was on. My daughter wrote an additional six pages on her paper that she had started the previous day. She went to send the doc to her professor and the (half-finished) version from yesterday was there. Word will not show previous versions in the history — only the current version. There should be a way to recover this file. The fact that there is not is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How can I find my password for my account when logged in

I should be able to see my current password. This way when I’m logged into one device and forget my password I don’t lock myself out of my account trying to remember the password when I’m trying to log in on another device

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Password protect feature to protect documents

I use my iPad to update work files, these files are private and hold personal information for my clients that i support, i need to be able to keep this information safe. This version of word for my iPad does not allow me to password protect and its a nightmare having to turn the pc on just to password protect my files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow text wrap around a photo

I can’t wrap text alongside a photo, which makes formatting unnecessarily limited

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. enable

I have been working on my ipad and have the autosave option activated; however, it glitched and I lost two hours of work that was very important. A restore unsaved document option for an ipad would resolve this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Solve the problem of WORD files showing as "read only"

When files are created on a PC and then accessed on an iPad, they show up as "read only" and cannot be edited unless they are duplicated.

Even though changing the "Protected View" settings changes that for the new files it does not work retroactively - meaning that all the already created files still cannot be edited (unless they are firstly duplicated).

It's a major issue that a lot of people mentioned online that affects iPad users. Please provide a solution

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enabling the watermark in the Layout Tab

Students and professionals often need to use the watermark for many documents and it is a great inconvenience to not be able to do it on my iPad that I use for absolutely everything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Let’s be able to insert bookmarks and link to them within a document

Let’s be able to insert bookmarks and link to them from within a document. Navigating easily within a document is especially important when working on a smaller screen - as iPads often are - and so it makes perfect sense to have this feature. This idea had been around since 2019 - its not rocket science - but still nothing has been introduced

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Equations back as in version 2.46 at least for confinement

As a math teacher, I bought office 365 to provide Word files with equation, text and pictures to my student.
    The equation were totaly fine until update 2.47. Équation still lack in update 2.48. Can you put it back even if it’s not your final version?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Drop down menu for ipad

It would really help me if you can add in the drop down menu function in Words for ipad. My works uses that a lot and i in dire need to do that pleaseeeeeeeee.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why don’t you add google drive?

Today many people use google drive service but you seemingly don’t want to link to this service. I hope you add google drive asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base