How can we improve Word for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

PLEASE! Bring Back notebook layout for Word for Mac 2016

OneNote is not ready yet to replace this wonderful feature that was previously included in Word.

Thanks!

48 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EugeniaEugenia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring it back! your new notes platform just looks like evernote or all the other notes platforms. essentially, you replaced something that differentiated you from others for something similar to your competition but with several years of delay. behaviors like this made you loose your position of market leader

• AllieAllie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring it back! I am starting grad school and just found out that I no longer have access to it! I loved it for taking notes during my bachelors degree! It is the closest thing to a digital representation of a notebook and it was perfect for taking notes in class!

• HopHop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLease...please can we add notebook to Word for the Mac? Adding audio directly with notes is soooo helpful.

Please bring back the notebook layout!!! I use it all the time for the easy way to organize projects. I'm lost without it. I really can't understand why anyone would actually take away a feature, especially one that works and is very popular. OneNote is good for somethings, and if you would improve it, it might be a good replacement. As it is, why would you delete a feature that made many of us happy?

Yes, please. OneNote is not close to powerful enough. Cannot change Style, barely any options in the settings, very buggy.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base