Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Word for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

I am unable to update my MS Word for Mac. Please help me in this regard. I am getting a message that "AutoUpdate cannot connect to the updat

I am unable to update my MS Word for Mac. Please help me in this regard. I am getting a message that "AutoUpdate cannot connect to the update server
The server might be too busy, or there might be a problem with your network connection. Wait a few minutes and then try again. I am doing the same for last two weeks. Please do the needful

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Word needs to update but since the Mojave update my auto update will not connect Arhhhhh

• Bob Yaffee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

When I upgraded to Mohave OS for the MS Word for mac 2011 (version 14.7.3) , my autoupdate facility lost the ability to connect to the updating url. The product id is 03315-227-8711326-02569.
        If you have any helpful suggestions, I would be delighted to hear about them.
        Thanks in advance,

• dr.mohammad manna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to update my MS Word for Mac. Please help me in this regard. I am getting a message that "AutoUpdate cannot connect to the update server

Feedback and Knowledge Base