Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Word for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Word version 16.16 broke envelope printing

I print envelopes with word art and images. Since Word 16.16 Office 365 for Mac, the images and word art are magnified so large they do not fit on the envelope when you try to print. Everything looks perfect in Word, but when trying to print it is messed up.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem with me, diagrams in my documents are printing in large varied fonts. I queried this with Microsoft and they said it had only just happened so they don't have a fix as yet, but that was 3 weeks ago now! I am getting frustrated now!!!

• Sean Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is related to Mike Shaw's post "Bug in Word 16.16 (180812)". I hope this gets fixed soon.

• Iyad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Experience similar issue where where print preview is shifted and re-sized on "Word for Mac" as compared to original document, patch soon please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever since the the recent patch (Aug 14th) the print preview shows a garbled print preview. The text and shapes look fine in the actual word document, but when you try to print or print preview it, everything is shifted and some fonts are magnified in size. Please patch this asap.

Feedback and Knowledge Base