How can we improve Word for Windows (Mobile Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

At least, One Windows Phone Made Available

I just wanted to say that today, on Black Friday, I went to the Microsoft store to see and feel the HP Elite X3. I wanted to see, if I wanted to buy one, once the price lowers. I am in no hurry, as I am very happy with my 950XL. However, during a conversation with my dad today, I was reminded how Windows Phones are continually dying and not being seen as coming back to life at all in the near future. My dad thinks, I should start looking at another phone and set aside my Windows Phone love. I just really want the powers that be at Microsoft to know that I, for one, would like to make sure that the company has, at least, one Windows Phone available for us Windows fans to buy. After heading to Best Buy today to just browse, I realized something I had already realized: That there is no other phone I want. I want a Windows Phone for the rest of my life. But, that, possibly, may not happen, if Microsoft does not have, at least, one Windows Phone available for me to buy. So, I am writing in the hopes that someone at Microsoft will hear my cry and have, at least, one Windows Phone on the market for me to buy, because after looking at the other phones, I am convinced I would be settling should I get another type of phone. I like the look and customization of Windows Phones. I asked my dad, "Where are the tiles?", when he suggested that I look at the Moto G4. He says, Android Phones are very customizable, but they don't have live tiles and the other features that the tiles have that I love so much. If other phones did, I would consider another phone. As it is, they do not. Please, Microsoft, don't leave me and other Windows Phone fans in the dust with no Windows Phone in our future. Even just one would satisfy. Thank you!

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea