How can we improve Word for Windows (Mobile Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Allow use of custom fonts in Word Mobile

The .docx files allow to have custom fonts embedded in them. The mobile version of the Word application should be able to use those fonts and render them properly.
The application should be able to import different fonts into the system, as already happens in the desktop application.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GuilhermeGuilherme shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandy FergusonBrandy Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need font options for so many reasons...Right now, I can't create, can't edit, can't read or view others' documents as intended. The inability to add fonts & personalize documents, just simply leaves a lack of options that we have grown accustomed to using. And if you aren't used to working with Microsoft's standard fonts, you have no idea what they even look like, which makes it even more difficult when you're trying to accent certain parts of something you're sending to someone. Come on Microsoft, you can make this easier for us. And where are "more colors?" The option pops up, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base