Feedback by UserVoice

Word for Windows (Mobile Application)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Word for Windows (Mobile Application) feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Extended producer responsibility is a practise

Extended producer responsibility is a practise and policy strategy in which producers are responsible for managing the disposal of goods they manufacture until consumers have determined that they are no longer useful. Learn more about https://www.corpseed.com/knowledge-centre/how-to-apply-for-extended-producer-responsibility-epr-authorization-from-central-pollution-control-board

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Equation editor opens very slowly in Word 365

I frequently insert math equations and expressions in word, but in Word that comes with 365, equation editor opens/loads very slowly. It takes a few seconds for the expression templates to fully load (empty boxes until it does).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ¨

Open template dotx with "Word mobile" as a common Word format, today not possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Women Health App Development

According to research by the Pew Research Center, back in 2013, seven in ten adults in the US tracked at least one thing related to their health or the health of their loved ones – be it blood pressure, pulse, weight, sleep, or exercise. In 2019, this tendency is unlikely to have diminished. With the variety of wearables, wrist trackers, and health applications available, we have probably become even more addicted to health tracking.
    For a long time, however, this tendency didn’t affect period monitoring. Digital solutions for that have only started to arrive...
    See more here: https://yalantis.com/blog/women-health-app-development/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show/Hide Formatting Marks

I've just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out if there is a way (whether through this app or others) to show all the formatting marks in a word document such as spaces, hard returns, tabs, em and en spaces, etc. I've had zero luck. This is super annoying because this is the one thing keeping me from being capable of doing or even reviewing some of my work on my phone. I'm hoping this would be a fairly simple feature to add. It would be so appreciated!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need to add action workflow

I've learned about CRM actions and created a few simple ones. I understand what they are capable of, as well as their limitations. I also appreciate the versatility of having a variety of invocation options. I believe there are some areas where we could use Workflow instead of Actions, and I wanted to reach out to the community to get feedback on when you would use a workflow instead of an action. For more information. Visit here: https://www.uraudits.com/workflow/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How Blockchain Technology Works?

Hello Everyone! This is Shawn Berry from the USA. I don't understand Bitcoin; it makes no sense to me and seems to be a complete gamble. Blockchain Services and Solutions is another sector that is clearly gaining traction in a variety of fields, and I'm still baffled by it. However, I am aware that these cryptos and blockchain technology solution consumes a significant amount of electricity. For more information. Visit here: https://www.skypotential.com/services/blockchain-solution/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Custom Logo Design Online | Create a Unique Logo Design your vision

To seek the best custom logo design online Services for those working on custom media, use our easy-to-use logo designer paid tools to create your business logo, design your company logo, create a business. 

Check out more details on Custom Logo Design Online: https://www.logomagicians.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. World Best Blockchain Technology Companies 2021

Hello Friends, my name is Manuel Reich, I'm From the UK, we have an opportunity for a Client new generation in-development technology, the first priority of a business, brand, or organization to establish a strong foundation. We are one of the leading software houses and popular as a blockchain technology company. 

If you interest in our service feels free to click and visit our website service: https://www.skypotential.co.uk/services/blockchain-solution

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How much does it cost to develop an Android App?

The demand for Android mobile applications within the market is unstoppable. Businesses are opting for android app development for a good array of client bases. the net is full of a typical question by most of the users is “how a lot of android app development cost”. Well, decisive the value of app development relies on multiple factors like UI style, third-party integration, localization, native v/s cross-platform, back-end and API development, internal and external development resources. whether or not you’re building an associate degree app by yourself or hiring an associate degree android app development services company, your final budget…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Best Top Class Mobile Application Development Company in US

Innovation software is a fair development that was made possible by the rise in popularity of both cloud computing and social sharing platforms. mobile application development company build the mobile app to your requirement, in your budget, and as per your timeline, We know what it takes to convert your vision into reality. Having worked on numerous projects, we understand every app project is different and needs special attention.

Read More Details given Link: https://www.creatix9.com/services/mobile-app-development-companies/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Beat Google docs by including editable styles

Please add customizable styles to OneDrive Word. I hate using Google docs, but styles are a deal breaker. Headings are critical for searching on and visually segmenting large amounts of data and topic changes. Yes, you can create the doc in word desktop and save to OneDrive. But non-Windows users can't edit the headings. All but one member of my family uses Windows and I have to use Google docs for sharing things like family insurance, school updates, college tours, etc. Just for one user and because Google docs does headers and OneDrive doesn't. Thank you!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. valeri

Lego thoughts is progect wherein consumers communicate their thought by mixing a written outline of this thought along with a sample Lego fan version that shows the notion into a job page. When the page is printed its viewable to other consumers. The objective of each project will be encouraged by 10,000 unique users, which will then produce the project eligible for inspection. In the beginning, jobs would be held on the Cuusoo/Ideas site for as many as two decades and then removed in the event the job didnt achieve the 10,000 necessary votes of service. Lego Ideas afterwards altered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the equation editor actually be useful for Android

It is absolutely ridiculous that the Android equation editor lacks basic functionality, as this is mandatory for scientific work. The same applies to OneNote, obviously. Writing equations is unnecessarily difficult. The whole concept of scientific working on mobile devices does not work like that. Even the fact that there is no personalisation of preferences and appearance is not understandable. Sorry for the rant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need to be able to delete section breaks.

a function to delete section breaks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Skip blank pages while printing

Word should offer an option [and automatically make it the default] to skip blank pages while printing.
    I believe this can help Microsoft expand it's company Environmental Sustainability goals to the public.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have a Fix for the slow loading structures in Equation Editor for us Math & Science teachers that have had previously installed Mathtype

Even uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365 does not work to fix this issue. Your uninstall program "office scrub" does not clean everything, evidently.

Oddly, switching the printer in the word document to "Print to fax" makes the structures load quicker. But, I don't want to change that and then change it back to my printer every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Term of Windows

I've intentionally ignored a number of Microsoft Words greatest attributes. Microsoft has improved file sharing, reviewing, and co-authoring from the latest versions. I plan to lose some insight into the way Microsoft Word can enhance your productivity and writing. Some quality terms for windows: https://www.the-next-tech.com/review/windows-10-run-commands-you-should-know/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would really help if your computer generated reader could learn the difference between read (present tense) and read (past tense)

Teach the computer generated reader tenses, and the difference between words like object (a table) and object (don't like something). Also Biblical names like Job would be helpful. The generated voice says, 'Job' like, I need a job. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for Windows (Mobile Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base