Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Word for Windows (Desktop Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Convert PDF to Word Documents Built In

Make it Work as Well as Abode PDF Converter

98 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

and shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Abrienne Jonethan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To convert a PDF to Word using Built-in feature of Acrobat DC, click the Export PDF tool in the right pane, then choose Microsoft Word as the export format and select Word document. Click Export, name the resulting file and save it to a location of your choice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after Windows 10 Upgrade, my Microsoft Office was gone - I could not remember my password so had to repurchase ……..some of my word documents of great importance to me are now not opening. I have to right click on the document and then click open with WORD but it is impossible to save it or email it once it is open

• Wm. Wys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLUS; Make as easy to use as "2007" etc. I was forced to buy 365, $249. for a replaced crashed computer. Of all the EXTRA garbage on it is useless to me. I only want/need a basic word program. It suc's that a senior citizen is forced into buying EXPENSIVE HIGH TECH STUFF just to write letters or e-mail.

• Larry Schwartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I want to use Adobe's converter, I've got to buy it and spend my limited $$. If MS did it, the conversion would probably be really accurate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base