Some important things:
In Hebrew, a chapter as part of a book should be written "in". I always have to manually fix the entire document by myself.
2. There are sources in the bibliographies in one document that I must separate into two lists, for example in Bible: Interpretation and other sources. I do not have the ability to format two lists in one document.
3. In two documents, if I want to manage different sources and then merge them together, it is difficult to distinguish who belongs to a document, in their union, it is cumbersome.
4. You can not work in the Bibliography menu in conjunction with another document if I want to copy the source from a different document to a new source. This includes adding or copying special letters that are not in basic English and in other languages such as ĝ.
5. I would be happy if the parent list will be split.
6. Sometimes I get confused with the definition of the source (book, part of book, journal, etc.) and when I correct the data disappear I have to search for them elsewhere. I have to close the "Manage sources" menu, go to the other document and repeat the actions.
7. I lack instructions for advanced performance in English / Hebrew.
8. Registration of an author in Hebrew or English, even with fixation in the "Author Organization" fails to remain in the desired structure.
9. If I arrange the fonts and document as I want (paragraph, font size, type, etc.) it changes every time I add another source.
Maybe I missed instructions. I'd like to wake up or add things. I liked you adding thes a "medium source".
You have certainly improved and saved me as a researcher.