1-button click that makes a swaps the orientation of a single page
Currently to make a single page in a document landscape you have to:
1. Insert section break
2. change orientation of page to landscape
3. insert another section break
4. change orientation of next page back to portrait
5. unlink header and footer of the landscape page
6. readjust the headers and footers to fit the wider page
7. repeat 5 & 6 for the portait page afterwards
How about 1 button that does all of that for you?
You can use macros
You lost me at "Insert"
Lisa Wilke-Thissen commented
Currently you can select text and apply landscape to the selected text. The two section breaks needed will be inserted automatically. But yes, you have to unlink headers and footers, if needed.