Feedback by UserVoice

Word for the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the web version of Word's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Page seperation on Word online

I don't understand why there is a dotted line instead of a page separation. I need to see how it will look if I print it off as I am working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MBOX to PST Migration Technique

You should purchase SysBud MBOX to PST Converter tool to easily convert MBOX files into PST format. The software quickly converts single as well as multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST file format without any changes in original database. With the help of this utility, you can easily export MBOX file of Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, Eudora, Apple Mail, SeaMonkey, Mulberry, ClawsMail, Netscape, Evolution, Mozillamail, OperaMail, Sylpheed, and others into PST format. It gives an accurate result that is better than users expectations. It backing OS Windows’s version like Win 95, Win 98, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The track changes color option is not available in Chromebook and word online

The track changes color option is not available in Chromebook and word for web

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. improve spell checking

Dear sir/madam,
    I am writing to inform you about a bug in Microsoft Word. I am using Microsoft word about 6 hours a day and it is the best software for typing. Especially updates are wonderful! Please improve the “spelling and grammar errors check” part. I suggest dividing it into some like formal writing, and informal texts. For instance, you know “gonna” is an informal expression and have been using for informal speaking, therefore it isn’t wrong and the word doesn’t have to underline it as a wrong word.
    I would appreciate it to solve this problem.
    Yours sincerely,
    Amir.H.Zarei

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Business Central Microsoft

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or Navision), is an all-in-one business management solution, designed for organizations who have outgrown their initial accounting software.

https://www.nevastech.com/solutions/microsoft-dynamics-365/microsoft-dynamics-365-business-central/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best Software

Here with best software, you will find best software lists for every category. We also gather information the running deals on specific soft
    https://ibest.software

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve accessible PDF Export to be on par with the Adobe Plug-in

Since the online Office 365 does not (currently?) allow one to integrate the Adobe Acrobat Plug-In, online users are forced to rely on the less optimal PDF export options.Microsoft's commitment to accessibility can be demonstrated strongly by giving all Office users the power to produce accessible PDFs without having to pay a third-party for a plug-in they may not be able to even use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add Lato font

Hi,
    please add the Lato font to the Office365 web programs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow the online version of word to work with two or more columns documents

My collaborators, my students and, I will be very happy if we are able to collaborate online with papers that have a two-column format. I know there is a work around, but the experience is not good.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have free account for student online and have the same option as the subcription one

(I really need it because it for my 3 months course of intro to computer)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Avoid automatically resize texts when resize Word windows anytime

I recommend to be able to continue reading the entire Word while shrinking a Word window without shrinking texts altogether when using One Page (avoid cutting out a window). I rely on that because I make room for other Word windows on my computer monitor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Avoid automatically resize texts when resize Word windows anytime

I recommend to be able to continue reading the entire Word while shrinking a Word window without shrinking texts altogether when using One Page (avoid cutting out a window). I rely on that because I make room for other Word windows on my computer monitor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please add dictate feature in Microsoft office home and student 2019..

please add dictate feature in Microsoft office home and student 2019.. It will be useful for us too.. at first i saw the dictate icon in my MS word.. Later it is not visible in my home..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Increasing limit for uploaded transcribing in Word Online

Can there be an admin option added somewhere to be able to increase the five hour limit per month for uploaded recordings and uploaded recording size from 200mb?

Even if this a new add-in that is charged for, the option needs to be available.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Separate Page edit on Word Online

Please make it possible to view and edit separate pages on word online like the offline version instead of the endless page it is now, I am currently without access to school computers and the current setup makes it impossible to properly format pages the way I have to, and constantly flipping between editing and the reading view is not a viable option. Please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What Are the Best Point and Click Adventure Games on PC?

The 1990s were tremendously significant for the computer game industry. While console gamers were appreciating the brilliant period of RPGs and side scrollers, PC gamers were blessed to receive a large group of great Point and Click Adventure Games Online. Their impact was wide-reaching and would proceed to https://www.games4html5.com/adventure-games/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 123.hp.com support

Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123.hp.com Printers.
    We are here to Help and Support You with Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
    Visit for more info https://123-printer-setup.co/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable "@mentions” feature for guest accounts

@mentions” feature is not available yet with guest or external accounts (you cannot @mention such accounts nor can such accounts @mention in files outside of their tenant).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Solar panels

I'm not sure if this is the good forum to seek advice but does anyone have solar panels? My uncle considering buying solar panel system in New Jersey with a loan and asked me for advice. Is solar panels good investment or not? What is the most good advice for ordering rooftop solar panel? What are the dos and donts? Any info about the price or where to install or lease? I would very appreciate any good info on this solar panels I may have forgotten during my solar panel system research. Thank you so much for your opinion!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base