Feedback by UserVoice

Word for the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the web version of Word's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Thunderbird to Outlook Converter

Download the most useful software, eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter, to upload as many Thunderbird files as possible to Outlook PST. Try this affordable and useful tool to export all Thunderbird files and their elements, such as documents, sent objects, draughts, inbox items, date, time, delete-items, papers, conversations, comments, and so on.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. convert MBOX to PST files

If you want a simple and fast way to convert MBOX to PST files, you can use a conversion programme like eSoftTools MBOX to PST Converter Software, which can quickly migrate or pass MBOX files from various mail clients to Outlook PST files. It supports over 25 email clients, including Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, and others.

Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/mbox-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. import Thunderbird email to Office 365 file

If you want to import Thunderbird email to Office 365 file, use the most reliable tool that can convert multiple Thunderbird MBOX files at once without difficulties, which is eSoftTools MBOX converter programme. It has specific features that allow you to quickly import Thunderbird email to Office 365 file without wasting time, and it can auto-load optimised Thunderbird emails for conversion.

Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-import-thunderbird-mail-into-office-365/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the Occitan spellchecker

The Occitan language is missing for the spellchecker in Word whereas it is available in SwiftKey.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FREE V-BUCKS PLS (wE liKe FoRtNiTe)

Dear Microsoft,
    I am 8 years old and I would like free v-bucks. My epic is TTVHIPRICECURRY. I deserve v-bucks because I am a straight A student and I clean my house and my neighbours house every day.

Thank You

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make an easier way to for communication with you peers for students.

Make an instant messaging app to communicate faster and better with others.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Customize Table Borders features

Please add the ability to make for example the left or bottom border of a cell thicker or invisible or dotted like the Word Desktop app.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tabs! Tabs! Tabs!

PLEASE! I do not understand what is so hard about adding tabs to Word Online. There is no way to say that Word online is better than Google Docs when it is missing the most basic of functions

590 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. use templates from organization asset libraries in Word and Excel online

SharePoint Organization Asset Libraries are a great way to store and use Office templates in Microsoft 365. Sadly they can only be used in PowerPoint Online for some reason. I would like to use them in primarily word online for our E1 and A1 licensed users for creating documents based on corporate templates. We have alot of them, around 60% of our staff are using shared computers or phones and only need to do light editing and document creation, primarily in Word. So why is it possible to use templates from Sharepoint asset libraries in PowerPoint Online and not Word…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add ability to create links using non-standard protocols (e.g. hansoft://)

Add ability to create links using not only http://, ftp:// or mailto: protocols but also e.g. hansoft://.
    It can really complicate the work when you are adding for example Hansoft link in the document and it's treated as a plain text in web version of Word instead of working URL.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MBOX to PST Migration Technique

You should purchase SysBud MBOX to PST Converter tool to easily convert MBOX files into PST format. The software quickly converts single as well as multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST file format without any changes in original database. With the help of this utility, you can easily export MBOX file of Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, Eudora, Apple Mail, SeaMonkey, Mulberry, ClawsMail, Netscape, Evolution, Mozillamail, OperaMail, Sylpheed, and others into PST format. It gives an accurate result that is better than users expectations. It backing OS Windows’s version like Win 95, Win 98, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The track changes color option is not available in Chromebook and word online

The track changes color option is not available in Chromebook and word for web

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve accessible PDF Export to be on par with the Adobe Plug-in

Since the online Office 365 does not (currently?) allow one to integrate the Adobe Acrobat Plug-In, online users are forced to rely on the less optimal PDF export options.Microsoft's commitment to accessibility can be demonstrated strongly by giving all Office users the power to produce accessible PDFs without having to pay a third-party for a plug-in they may not be able to even use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add Lato font

Hi,
    please add the Lato font to the Office365 web programs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow the online version of word to work with two or more columns documents

My collaborators, my students and, I will be very happy if we are able to collaborate online with papers that have a two-column format. I know there is a work around, but the experience is not good.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increasing limit for uploaded transcribing in Word Online

Can there be an admin option added somewhere to be able to increase the five hour limit per month for uploaded recordings and uploaded recording size from 200mb?

Even if this a new add-in that is charged for, the option needs to be available.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Separate Page edit on Word Online

Please make it possible to view and edit separate pages on word online like the offline version instead of the endless page it is now, I am currently without access to school computers and the current setup makes it impossible to properly format pages the way I have to, and constantly flipping between editing and the reading view is not a viable option. Please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. @mention within excel to outside of organization

I would love to be able to @mention to outside of my organization. I support multiple clients and need their input on bookkeeping, AP and AR questions. Would love to be able to @mention and get their attention to the issues I am tagging.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic

Link Building

Link Building is an activity where you try to increase the number of backlinks to your website. If your website receives backlinks from other websites, search engines will see your website as a trusted website in its field. That way, search engines will place your website in a higher position on the search results page. If your website is on the first page of search results, of course people will be more interested in visiting your website and reading the content on that website.

Free Link Building
    Free Backlink List
    http://www.transkerja.com/p/konversi-phs-ke-ths.html kalkulator hash
    http://www.transkerja.com/2017/01/situs-pencari-kerja.html situs kerja.com
    http://www.transkerja.com/2019/06/minimalist-house-interior-design.html minimalist…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Word for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base