Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Word Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Feature Parity: Word Online should have all the features of Desktop Word

846 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for leaving us feedback on this!

Word Online is consistently working towards feature parity with our desktop applications, in addition to incorporating new features. Please let us know if there are any specific features you would like to see.

132 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristoffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Word online is giving me a headache ....the shape/layout of the document is broken ...when I save it as PDF or anything else it moves around my things and litteraly destroys the document ....

• Louis Palardy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft is not event able to make thing simple!
        In word perfect 1990s version you had an option to show codes behind the scene so you can début the formatting issues encountered! We are in 2017 still have to fight with the damn styles corruption!
        Alignment on left side at 0.5 cm
        For bullet and you enter a nimber 2- paragraph
        Add a new bullet then you are at 0.75cm impossible to fix!!!
        So you cut the piece of paragraph you wish to get and paste and then readjust !
        That's the tool! The most "popular" word processor in the world"!

Share point 2016... very old software!!!
        Date format... régional option, you want international format YYYY-MM-DD all across the board!
        Does not exists! You have to select regional country... ok!
        Régional country French Canada in one of my share point site date - YYY-MM-DD in the first and date are showing as 31-decembre-2017 in the other using same regional format!
        Search on Microsoft date format only Regional format is found!
        Finally found you have to set the ´natural' date format from column! Why make it simple!!!!
        In word, insert page break as page format non.... you have to use intuitive "disposition" ribbon option!
        So yes need improvement and also assistance of a secretary using ans swearing daily at the "Best word processor" in the world!
        Intuitivity has long gone from the tool!
        For assistance forget search in Microsoft website use Google it's more efficient!

Feedback and Knowledge Base