Feedback by UserVoice

Word for the web

Welcome to the web version of Word's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Add option to email a hard copy of document

"Share" only has option "Send link". Please add option "Send a copy", with choices "Word document" and "PDF".
    Without the option to send a hard copy of document, Google Docs is much better. It has possibility not only to share a link, but also to email the document as PDF, RTF, HTML, Word or TXT attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. incorporate apache open office into Office 2020 or 2021

Since Apache Office is licensed under Apache 2.0 I was wondering if you could merge AOO with MSO for 2020 or 2021 or newest version?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Putting the user’s identity into the Word program, so that files are saved and the ability to share with friends, so it becomes the best pro

Putting the user’s identity into the Word program, so that files are saved and the ability to share with friends, so it becomes the best program to save files and share with friends. It can also be opened anywhere from the computer and phone, in the event of a malfunction or defect in the computer, our files can be returned by opening an identity The user is from another computer. Another idea is to place brackets () for the margins and the footnote within the settings, because magazines and books require this when they are placed it takes time,Setting an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gach re About

Gachre Với kinh nghiệm 15 năm trong nghề phân phối gạch men trên toàn thành phố Hồ Chí Minh và các tỉnh miền Tây, Đông Nam Bộ. Chúng tôi tự tin cung cấp các loại gạch đạt Chuẩn, đẹp và giá cả cạnh tranh nhất trên thị trường.

Đến với chúng tôi bạn nhận được sự tư vấn nhiệt tình nhất từ cách đội ngũ nhân viên thân thiện, vui vẻ.

Hãy liên với chúng tôi để có giá tốt nhất

thân mến

KHO GẠCH MEN GIÁ RẺ BẢO PHÁT

ĐỊA CHỈ:
    TRỤ SỞ CHÍNH: E7/181D ẤP…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bat **** san About

Bất động sản HND Land - Xây dựng niềm tin - Kiến tạo an cư
    Bất động sản HND Land là thương hiệu bất động sản hàng đầu tại Việt Nam với các lĩnh vực Đầu tư, Phân phối & Cho thuê, Quản lý bất động sản, Tư vấn nội thất...
    Chính thức hoạt động từ tháng 7 năm 2017, Bất động sản HND Land luôn nỗ lực cung cấp giải pháp bất động sản toàn diện và chuyên nghiệp nhất. Đối với khách hàng, chúng tôi giúp bạn sở hữu và thuê các bất động sản chất lượng với…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. WHEN I MOVE A TABLE WHERE I WANT IT TO BE, DO NOT_FUCKING_MOVE IT BACK. FUCK_YOU_MICROSHAFT *** *******.

WHEN I MOVE A TABLE WHERE I WANT IT TO BE, DO NOTFUCKINGMOVE IT BACK. FUCKYOUMICROSHAFT ****.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Just had cataract on both eyes and need to darken contrast. the detents on the indent bar at the top is so light I am not sure if I am on th

Make the ruler dents darker.
    it is in the Word App on my Dell7591 running Windows 10. It is only in this app where the contrast of the ruler needs to be darkened. all else is clear. Not a problem before lenses were removed and replaces with implants. Is there any way to sharpen / darken the contrast. the ruler is fading into the white background. I can see the pointers but the ruler markings are to faint. There may be no solution in word but I thought I would ask the screen iis 4k 3??? pixels across. was visible…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove debris from Titel bar

CUrrently from my document title I see only the first FOUR characters. The title bar is to crowded with
    1) a useless search box (even reduced it is useless, I can type Ctrl+f
    2) My first and last name + an icon with my initials, Luckily I still remember my first and last name. Either my name or the icon is ok
    3) Automatic Save and a swtich AND a save icon. Either one is not needed.

Who @ Microsoft Word decided to crowed the title bar so much but leave the status bar nearly empty?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove search box from Titel

The search box takes too much room and is not really necessairy. Move the search box to the status bar or allow the search box to be removed completely

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. gethealthylouisiana About

When it comes to buying a healthy product, we all want to make the right choice.

But faced with the multitude of models on the market, the different brands, the marketing arguments and the complex technical characteristics, making a good purchase is a real obstacle course.

This is why we created Get Healthy.

Our mission: to help you find the best products!

Since 2018, our specialized editors analyze and compare hundreds of products every day to find the best of the moment. Our work has also been mentioned by Echo, La Libre Belgique, l'ADN and has been the subject of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. smoke-bbqgrill About

Hi, I'm Jolly. A hobby that is passionate about baking and has been running Smoke-bbqgrill for years. Always pay attention to the perfect steak and the right grill. On my blog I address all baking related topics. From baking recipes to test reports of the best gas stoves and accessories for a perfect baking experience. Everything I like, can be said.

Because baking has always been my passion. From members in barbecue clubs to many barbecue competitions, everything is available. Today I enjoyed a wonderful steak, of course perfectly grilled, preferably with my family and friends in my garden. That's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lakeshoreculinary About

Lakeshoreculinaryinstitute is owned and operated by KC Online Media, LLC and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.

Lakeshoreculinaryinstitute abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

Backyard Boss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Roccoscolorado About

Roccoscolorado.com is owned and operated by KC Online Media, LLC and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.

Roccoscolorado abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

Backyard Boss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Colesbarbeque About

We may seek to obtain impartial and also expert testimonials for payment. Colesbarbeque participates in Amazon solution LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program that enables internet site owners to earn a tiny cost by connecting to Amazon.com. Likewise, our web content on Colesbarbeque.com may include 3rd party websites. We will thoroughly check out the product or services assessed, suggested, and also linked from this site, as well as only if we absolutely think they will supply you with remarkable worth. We will never ever link to, endorse or recommend services or products for financial gain only, we absolutely think if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Default font

Please add the capability to add a default font for Word online!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow fonts to be added from a chromebook

Enable the ability to upload custom fonts to Word using a Chromebook just like you can from a Windows machine or an Apple machine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. allow to move pictures anywhere

we never get to move the pictures an its really bugging me and i have hardley any time on my hands so i have to make posters for differant things and also add pictures but the pictures have to be in speciffic places ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

497 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. making it so you can video call your friends

i am stuck in quarentine and i miss my friends and i dont have a cell phone and you have to pay for zoom now so i want to video call them

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Good online clothing store

Hello, what should I do if I received defective clothes from the online store?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Word for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base