Problems (only few examples):
* This is HIGHLY important: A document cannot be stored in MULTIPLE folders. Google solved it with hierarchical labels (tags).
* Large Google doc (+200 pages) cannot be exported correctly to MS word.
* The MS Word and Excel online lacks so many important capabilities. I don't want to open the Desktop Word and Excel each time I want to edit the document.
* Since I have "Edit" credentials, why should I click again to edit, and then wait more till the document opens?
* I don't see other editor changes in real time. See how superb Google Docs made it 5 years ago!!!
* After sharing a document, I like to see who is shared easily and I want it be still shared even if I change the doc name, the doc location (folder), etc.
Corwin O'Madadhain commented
it would be funny to see Microsoft try to become like google. In spain they call it "el goog" ("google" bacwards)
yy yyy commented
Dylan Chaffee commented
Google's word processor services are free. Be more like Google. Be better.
It should be able to input a image from Google
Office 365 is really awsome! the time has come for that I wouldn't have to open a desktop application to edit a document, or to send mail.
But, the thing is... UI is not everything. you have to focus on the user experience.
I have to wait for things to happen, whenever you want to edit a document, or even slide between pages even when the document is fully loaded.
So your UI is neat and sleek, but it lags. it's not smooth and flowing as the google drive is, and Google's GMail/Inbox
I suggest to have less "no-one-uses" features, focus on the featuers that everybody uses, make the ui much lightweight that it would be possible to convey it through a browser.
Even your Outlook online is heavy and lags.
Next thing would be to add CDNS for smooth work.
google is cooooooool, eskeit
google docs is better. Step your game up loserrrr
i love google chrome ,but my idiotic school whats me to use office 365.